Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The badess Christmas lights ever!

guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

This light setup was hardcore. though I worry about the neighbors  who might have Epilepsy.

Here ya go

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1022/

enjoy.

It..Burns..

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    dear God how do you even organize that!?
  • RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Tats mental image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• lunamonsterlunamonster Member Posts: 325

Maybe they're just left over from halloween::::31::. Either that or he forgot that everything at christmas time is meant to be green and red.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Here's a download of it if someone hates streaming.

http://www.trykoskichristmas.com/video/xmas2004_sequence_demo_hq.wmv

Wow that got around fast, btw that was Trans Siberian Orchestra, Carol of the Bells.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• DodooDodoo Member Posts: 78

It's freakin' fantabulasticly amazingly great! Yeah! o/

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. But could you imagine being their neighbor?
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

A computer program can make the lights go like that easily. I seen things like that before. It's prety cool.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Wang05Wang05 Member Posts: 37
    that was pretty cool, wonder how long that took. lol
  • Wang05Wang05 Member Posts: 37
    that was pretty cool, wonder how long that took. lol
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I hate to sound like the doubting thomas....but it sorta look fake. Like the pics were all still shots and then added to reflect the temp and beats of the song. For example, when the tree lights up (the big one with the star) the reflection of the house (where the window is ) looks like a still photograph and not an actual recording.

Its hard to describe.

But if it is real, I give him props...best lighting Ive seen so far.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107

Well, i have an uncle in the professional pyrotechnics industry, and he works for a company that actually does firework displays.. he uses a computer program that can time firework launches to music... and since the fireworks are launched electronically, it probably wouldn't be to difficult to rig it so it worked with lights... and it would probably be harder to take the many, many still photgraphs needed, then to edit them togther pretty damn perfect, like how it looks.

• nubbinsnubbins Member Posts: 245
    god and i thought with being stuck in front of the computer 12/7 i would have a high electrical bill, guess not compared to this insanity image

God among men

"Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!"

- Christopher Walken
  • ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    Thats amazing ...