Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what MMOrpg game would you recommend if i like gladiators???

I really like role playing games so im looking for a game that would satisfy my killing hunger^^

Comments

• ElmollElmoll Member Posts: 11
    Gladiator? how about trying out league of legends and try Phanteon? ^_^
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    The first game that came to mind was Age of Conan.  Though it's not extremely popular these days, I can't think of many other MMORPG's that offer the kind of blood and guts gameplay they have for the warrior archetypes, plus very violent finishing moves.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    asking a dumb question aside, you didn't even give any information for us to even remotely be able to recommend a game to you that you might enjoy aside from "i like gladiators" like really, what was the point of making this thread if you're not even gonna give us info that we need to help you.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• VolmokVolmok Member UncommonPosts: 64

You can take a look at GW2 (the free trial weekend is over now, but might come again).

You can customize a warrior or guardian to look like a Roman soldier (take a look on the GW2 forums) or a barbarian pit fighter (chose Norn for that).

Even other professions can be made to look like wearing metal armor using skins and dyes (cloth wearers can be made to look like they are wearing light metal armor).

V.

• MaquiameMaquiame Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Vindictus if you just want to kill ish. the upcoming FFXIV:ARR has a gladiator class

Any mmo worth its salt should be like a good prostitute when it comes to its game world- One hell of a faker, and a damn good shaker!

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by skyodinson
    I really like role playing games so im looking for a game that would satisfy my killing hunger^^

This makes me think of this:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i800jcY1Q7A

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• duuude007duuude007 Member Posts: 112
    FFXIV:ARR has a great Gladiator class which specializes in variety and solo play, which can also be enhanced for party play by becoming a Paladin. The ability to toggle between Gladiator and Paladin can be done at any time.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    The first game that came to mind was Age of Conan.  Though it's not extremely popular these days, I can't think of many other MMORPG's that offer the kind of blood and guts gameplay they have for the warrior archetypes, plus very violent finishing moves.

That's what I was thinking, too.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre