Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vindication

ShadowhandShadowhand Member Posts: 100
How many people are on average/peak on Vindication server? Considering a return to SB

S H A D O W H A N D

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Played - All mainstream MMORPGS/Many others.

Favorites- Dark Age of Camelot/mordred,Shadowbane , Old school Ultima Online

Comments

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

well they took away people pop list. Somone did a who by class thought about 600 on peak. Pops dwindleing due to dupes though they claimed to have stopped them. Very small map so newbies cant level. No guilds recruiting lack of equipment. So on and so on. The game feeds on itself till theres nothing left. Mainly jerks in the community also.

Orky Name Generator, only at www.bigchoppaz.com

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

Yea they took away the population count.

Its got a very healthy population. Ive seen over 80 people fight over ONE mine before (mainly RoC ones) and most banes have had over 100 people at them. Its a small map, and the conficts are very healthy.

Its a very hot server. People rolling noobs like crazy still too, which is a good sign.

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

if you say thats a good sign i guess. Games dwindleing it wont ever die im sure,but i gave up on it after 5 guilds and 5 75s just got old. Lag still there too sucks.

Ill wait on aoc lol like i did when carnage was first talked about.::::31::

Orky Name Generator, only at www.bigchoppaz.com

Lag? We had a couple days of lag, yes, but overall, the server has done great.

The other night there were about 5 banes going active, around 100 players per bane easy, and the server handled it VERY well (untill outside forces pulled the plug, blackout at UBI's server center that screwed up EVERYTHING, ubi.com to the shadowbane servers..)

Ive had a blast on vindication, tons of pvp everywhere, lots of people to kill.

• chillfirechillfire Member Posts: 1

I would say that on any given day on  vin there woould be about 150-350 peeps   playing- although  not that many- mine fights- and  rune drops like commy-BH etc  are always camped.  can always find pvp ; desired r5-6 camps-  rune droppersand mines.other than that its  pretty laxed.(farm and xp ur arse offf lol)

There is over 100 warriors alone online around primetime on vindication. Thats 1 out of +20 class's.

The Fighter's Way: The Path of Might

Professions:
    Barbarian
    Crusader
    Huntress
    Ranger
    Sentinel
    Templar
    Warlock
    Warrior +100

The Healer's Way: The Path of Faith

Professions: