Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What in Yoda´s name did Bioware screw up THIS time?

124»

Comments

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697
    Originally posted by ktanner3
    Originally posted by XAPKen

Is this an exploit?

No, it's players wearing orange modded gear from the cartel market that makes you appear nude. 

Being loyal and being fanatic.

You get to decide...

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by simplius

first,,how is your"tongue-in-cheek" helping the guy, who is mad over a bug in his game?

It's called humor. It's not meant to "help" the guy it's meant to lighten the mood. Clearly, a sense of humor is in short supply around here. 

second,,your "assumption" was WRONG

Yes it was.  And? You've never been wrong in your entire life? The poster was complaining about getting beaten by nude players and I offered my opinion based on my time in game.  It turns out there is an issue with bolstering that I wasn't familiar with because it had just happened with the latest patch. Sue me. Here's what I posted after  it was revealed to be the bolster system.....

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Pre-patch fresh 50s were getting facerolled by pre-mades and is one of the reasons I rarely PVP anymore.

and again,,how does your perfect game experience remove my DCs?

I didn't say I had a perfect game experience. One again...

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. Pre-patch fresh 50s were getting facerolled by pre-mades and is one of the reasons I rarely PVP anymore.

please tell me that

What do you want from me? I said I never experienced a crash.I didn't say that I've never had an issue of any kind with the game.I will say that compared to other games I play TOR is much more stable.  That does not mean that I don't think it couldn't happen to anyone else. I specifically said that as long as MMOs operate on personal PCs that players will have different experiences and issues(bolded and underlined so you won't miss again)Again, stop taking a difference of opinion so personally. 

You talked about GW2 and other games and not having issues with them. I guarentee you that someone else who has played those games have had issues. A quick google search shows players having problems with disconnects, crashes, extreme lag and failed downloads. Does that mean GW2 is a piece of shit MMO? No. It means like other MMOs that use personal PCs with different set ups that issues are going to happen. 

And just because my initial comments have been plastered over and over again. and these that were made not long after were completely ignored......

Satisfied?

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• PelaajaPelaaja Member Posts: 697
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by Dahkoht

They knew it was bugged before they launched 2.0 , admitted it , and launched it anyway.

Typical for this trainwreck.

shipwreck,,TORtanic, remember?

but it shows how much they care about customers,,and the star wars IP

it's fixed... and no MMO comes with bugs right?

sure,,but explain ,how i could play 3 days of scarlet blade, without seeing one?

not a single DC or game freeze, like swtor does

yea, that discount boob simulator has a better client, than swtor

and if it was my network , or my rig,,then it would be for all mmos,,not only swtor

GW2 doesnt have those problems either

Hmmm even if you would pay me $1000 I would not touch Scarlet Blade:) I don't care how smooth it is....

Why wouldn't you? Wouldn't you want to know if it would be fun for you? Isn't that why you play SWTOR?

Are you just a man in jedi cape and escaping reality or what is going on here?

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

first,,how is your"tongue-in-cheek" helping the guy, who is mad over a bug in his game?

It's called humor. It's not meant to "help" the guy it's meant to lighten the mood. Clearly, a sense of humor is in short supply around here. 

Yes it was.  And? You've never been wrong in your entire life? The poster was complaining about getting beaten by nude players and I offered my opinion based on my time in game.  It turns out there is an issue with bolstering that I wasn't familiar with because it had just happened with the latest patch. Sue me. Here's what I posted after  it was revealed to be the bolster system.....

please tell me that

What do you want from me? I said I never experienced a crash.I didn't say that I've never had an issue of any kind with the game.I will say that compared to other games I play TOR is much more stable.  That does not mean that I don't think it couldn't happen to anyone else. I specifically said that as long as MMOs operate on personal PCs that players will have different experiences and issues(bolded and underlined so you won't miss again)Again, stop taking a difference of opinion so personally. 

You talked about GW2 and other games and not having issues with them. I guarentee you that someone else who has played those games have had issues. A quick google search shows players having problems with disconnects, crashes, extreme lag and failed downloads. Does that mean GW2 is a piece of shit MMO? No. It means like other MMOs that use personal PCs with different set ups that issues are going to happen. 

And just because my initial comments have been plastered over and over again. and these that were made not long after were completely ignored......

Satisfied?

you just admitted yourself, that there is NO practical reason for posting, other than trying to white knight swtor

like you said,,any mmo will have problems on certain computers

and then you expect us, as paying customers, to just suck it up, without a word of complaints?

if YOUR game didnt work,,wouldnt you at least want the devs and other players to know about it?

ive tried defending my games on forums too, but its really counterproductive

you cant MAKE people like your game,,and you cant make their problems go away either(usually)

the only thing , who can save a game, is the game itself

you can SUPPORT that game by being a good player

by being a kind and helpful person IN that game,,not an jerk

by NOT powerlevelling through new content, and instantly cry for more

by NOT ganking that enemy player in the back,  while he is fighting a mob

Originally posted by Pelaaja
    Originally posted by Dahkoht

They knew it was bugged before they launched 2.0 , admitted it , and launched it anyway.

Typical for this trainwreck.

shipwreck,,TORtanic, remember?

but it shows how much they care about customers,,and the star wars IP

it's fixed... and no MMO comes with bugs right?

sure,,but explain ,how i could play 3 days of scarlet blade, without seeing one?

not a single DC or game freeze, like swtor does

yea, that discount boob simulator has a better client, than swtor

and if it was my network , or my rig,,then it would be for all mmos,,not only swtor

GW2 doesnt have those problems either

Hmmm even if you would pay me $1000 I would not touch Scarlet Blade:) I don't care how smooth it is....

Why wouldn't you? Wouldn't you want to know if it would be fun for you? Isn't that why you play SWTOR?

Are you just a man in jedi cape and escaping reality or what is going on here?

yea,,250$ a day for playing a video game? id take that

just out of curiousity,,do you stop the fire departement from doing their jobs too,

just because YOUR house isnt on fire?

do you stop ambulances, because youre feeling healthy?

this is the same principle

and the fact, that i have to explain basic social behavior to an adult is scary

dude,,you like the game,,thats the only argument you need,,and of course it counts as a vote

the thing , im asking for , is a COUNT of those votes

and seeing how many disappointed star wars fans there are in the world, im asking for

a new star wars mmo,,NOT the closure of this one

dont you want a star wars mmo with a GOOD space part?

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

please tell me that

Satisfied?

you just admitted yourself, that there is NO practical reason for posting, other than trying to white knight swtor

like you said,,any mmo will have problems on certain computers

and then you expect us, as paying customers, to just suck it up, without a word of complaints?

snip.....

We're just going to end this little exercise because it's obvious you're only here to argue. I can't have a conversation with someone who keeps putting words in my mouth and distorting what I said. Bye.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

dude,,you have logged in to a swtor hate thread, trying to defend the game

but IM the one, who wants to argue?

and yes,,the more posts YOU make in this thread, the more reasons you give the haters , to post more

if you leave,,this thread will just die slowly, and that your best strategy

but i think bioware are trying to do the right thing,,making PVP more appealing to the masses

certainly better than cryptics EPIC decision to launch an mmo with one PVE faction and one PVP faction

and better , than aion letting max level players farm lowbies

IMO they could have done it a lot easier, by splitting end game PVP in three brackets

newbie,experienced, and elite,, a lot of casuals would PVP more, if performance didnt matter so much