Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could it finally be?!! Chuck Norris jokes finally come to an end?!

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
Amazing!!

I cant be the only person to have noticed this change, can I?

Over the past 2 months, I havnt seen a single Chuck Norris joke in the game nor on the forums. Not even on random internet sites anymore.

Has the dreaded Chuck Norris Joke finally worn off?!

#DanceDanceBabyimage

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    Maybe Chuck Norris round-house kicked all of the jokes to the moon?

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• n3verendRn3verendR Member UncommonPosts: 452
    There were an abundance of Chuck Norris jokes 2 years ago that is true. That all ended when Chuck Norris decided he didn't want to be in the public eye.

People think it's fun to pretend your a monster. Me I spend my life pretending I'm not. - Dexter Morgan

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    His beard was the original source of all of the jokes.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• PhoenixC13PhoenixC13 Member UncommonPosts: 119

Lol nice try to start up a Chuck Norris talk.

• GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern
    Maybe Chuck Norris round-house kicked all of the jokes to the moon?

If that's true... why couldn't he have roundhouse kicked all the LOLcats there too?

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Considering the nature of the jokes I've always been impressed with how modest the guy is. I don't want to say he's a roll model but his attitude towards fame sure should be.
  • DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    It ended when Chuck Norris used a Chuck Norris joke in the Expendables 2.
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Originally posted by DAS1337

ROTFL

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Amazing!!

Over the past 2 months, I havnt seen a single Chuck Norris joke in the game nor on the forums. Not even on random internet sites anymore.

#DanceDanceBabyimage

All until this post...

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    Some presenter on The Blurb was asking if a new MMO would have a Chuck Norris class the other week. I think it was the new Marvel game. But not seen anything on here in a while.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Amazing!!

#DanceDanceBabyimage

I almost dont play themeparks so don't have any problems with silly jokes i never heared one in GW2 eather.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Chuck Norris doesn't believe in paying for crap Theme Park / Arena PvP MMOs.
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

An incredibly cringe-making moment in a truly abysmal film.

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    It's all about quaggans now. Not even Chuck Norris could beat up a quaggan due to the extreme cuteness factor. There was a spurt of "quaggan" replacing names in movies in GW2 for a bit there, but that seems to have eased off some.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395
    Originally posted by Reizlanzer
    There were an abundance of Chuck Norris jokes 2 years ago that is true. That all ended when Chuck Norris decided he didn't want to be in the public eye.

Actually it started to fade fast when he started doing wackjob christian political videos in 2010 talking about Obama like he was the anti-christ culminating in one where he says Obama is going to bring 1000 years of darkness if re-elected, admitted to being a Birther, that there was a shadow government and that the only way to save the nation was to elect Republicans everywhere to avoid a civil war.

Kind of makes the jokes a lot less appealing even for trolling a chat channel.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by Dibdabs

An incredibly cringe-making moment in a truly abysmal film.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    That's fine.  But can I still buy a Total Gym?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville