Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Azeroth Clan Recruitment MMo Gamer's Community

Chabo69Chabo69 Member Posts: 2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MMo Gamers
Is a Mumble Server for Pro Gamer's
We Are looking for Players that do 20+ Hours a week on Games

Azeroth is now recruiting 
Guild Master Chabo lvl 60 Archer
Guild Level 3
Server Mount Tyrannas 

Website
we will never have one because spending time on a website not going to bring you to the top
you have to be ingame 100% of the time to do that and i am able to keep all info in mumble for raid events helpful links and much more so there is no need for a webpage over the Past 12 year's of gameing all i ever here is do i have to use the website in my guild no you never have to but we do have a facebook to keep us connected and mumble you will get the facebook info once you join.

Mumble Server Info is
Server mmo-gamers.tk
Port 61676
Max Users Unlimited I own my own server's
Feel Free To Jump On.

We are now in game on the Mount Tyrannas Server. If you like our aims and ideals just drop us a line here or join the Mumble server Or hit us up ingame.

About Us:

We are a friendly mature based Community. Our main language is English, and we play All Hours of the day but more of use are on at 4pm till 2am est time. The Community is both PvE and PvP based giving ample opportunities. We as a Community do not discriminate and welcome both Female/Male players as well as couples.

Our Aim:

We like to create a friendly atmosphere within the Community so that when you log you know your going to get a friendly warm welcome. we know grouping is a big part to MMo's. So we will be grouping as mush as possible. we also Req you to use Mumble and want you to log onto that as much as you can so you can get to know the players quicker and its always good to enjoying the banter with each other and the comedy . As well as the serious side that Voice com's are needed especially in dungeon areas for quick and orderly tactics. Dungeons will be the big part to our PVE playing time as well as making our characters the best we can in the process.
In BG/GVG we want to try to get a regular daily Thing going that allows the guild to play as a group in BG/GVG. This will bring good tactics and team play into the mix.

Requirements:

Just to finish here is a short list of the requirements that we wish you to follow if your wanting to join Azeroth in the MMo Gamer's Community.

*Must Be 14 years or Older
* Must Get Mumble Client You Must be On Mumble if your In game.
cant afford a microphone but would love to use mumble and talk with the clan give the clan 1 month dedication.
* You Must understand English.
* Treat all members with respect.
* Honor the hierarchy of ranks within the Community.
* Be able to follow and sometimes lead.
* Most of all have fun and enjoy this great MMo together.
* The 3 Ways To Get Accepted into Azeroth is to jump on The Mumble Server Or Whisper any member In game or Msg on this Topic.

Comments