Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Class Confirmed!

2»

Comments

• noob-gamernoob-gamer Member Posts: 81
    i have a question in the expacl will u be able to skip the first chapter and get to 2nd chapter or will u have to go though pre and all that stuff like ascending and thatimage
  • millerhelp0millerhelp0 Member Posts: 223

w00t w00t new chapter

w00t w00t new chapter
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by noob-gamer
    i have a question in the expacl will u be able to skip the first chapter and get to 2nd chapter or will u have to go though pre and all that stuff like ascending and thatimage

You need to be ascended for new chapters (dont need to finish chapter 1).

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307
    there should be as much content as chapter 1 or more. I expect a new race,as many new skills as old and 3 or 4 new classes. Otherwise every player in game would convert to Assassin and that would suck ass
  • thepillarfrethepillarfre Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by Malicus
    there should be as much content as chapter 1 or more. I expect a new race,as many new skills as old and 3 or 4 new classes. Otherwise every player in game would convert to Assassin and that would suck ass

That sounds right for what there adding in chapter 2

Take this poll i wanted to have  it in my last post but forgot to put int in

• psychodolliepsychodollie Member Posts: 1
    YES !! Finally a assassin. I have been waiting for so long and now my dreams are coming true. NOW I really can look forward to something good in GW instead of being bored :P Woo <3 She is hot :x lol
  • WarlordnemoWarlordnemo Member Posts: 2

Hi all!

I am now a new owner of the amazing Game of Guild Wars and i am very happy with it.

Its really good!!! I have played it or several hours and it was really hard to stop playing. (I only left the game cause i have to buy some food ;) )

I just wanted to commit how happy i am and i say get this game if you don't have it ;)

Now i have to go to the shops before they are closed for the weekend....

and if you miss me i am (for sure) playing Guild Wars.

I wish you all ( and me) enjoing it and have much fun with the real good graphics and with all that makes Guild Wars so well.

final some one on these forums that is not flaming about Guild Wars not being a WoW clone that they want it to be.

maybe they wil relese around christmas

Originally posted by millerhelp0
    maybe they wil relese around christmas

not going to happen. probly will come out in may or june