Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Entropia Now 14/03/2013

binkusbinkus Member Posts: 57

Thought i would write somethign about EU nowadays

I played this game back in 2006 for a long time so am comparing it from its hay day

What i am writing now is, personally i would avoid this 'game'/gamble? 

I went back to it recently with a bit of a fresh start in mind thought i would see some changes

before, if you put (numbers are examples) 500 ped you could atleast expect to get back say 450 and stay around that level it depends on what you do but that was my general rate of return or my figure for the end of the week

this varied with some ups some further down, ups meaning a mining strike, hof etc

going back to this game now, do not expect any sort of return it is geared now for full take

by this i mean if you are a new player you will make nothing unless you spend the next thousand years sweating animals which is the most god forsaken boredom inducing experience you will ever endure if you attempt this for a month or so

trying the old manufacturing runs has netted me absolutely nothing except loss after loss the tiny % you make back on teh AH (auction house) is neither exciting nor reasonable

let me give you an example your materials will cost you 1ped your item will sell for 1.2 ped, sounds good doesnt it

even at level 20ish manufacturing you can expect to fail or near sucess about 4 out of 10 times

so you think your 100 ped investment might yield 120 ped you are sorely wrong you will make 70 or 80 ped if you are lucky

the last 6000 clicks have seen nothing above a 3/4 ped individual high result

my rant is, 

the population is non existant, only the hardcore remain, so reselling or making those old popular items doesnt happen

you will not make money

the fun is really not happening any more

the game is set for impossible mode - sorry but they have set their money grab to maximum and you can expect nothing back that will remotely break even - when i say this i know the risks but i know the chances from old to get some thing back or ramp up the excitement every now and then

the game is dying

my advice no matter how deep you are in the economy i am getting out and cutting my losses

that big one is never coming it is only on the take

saying that the graphics are better and some attempt at quests have been made - dont expect much from these either

still some great players in game willing to help you, but if you do play remember there is always a %markup on whatever self you take in game

it is a money sink - if you have plenty of cash then knock yourself out but watch it trickle away like a taxi meter 

nerf scissors! rock is fine...
yours paper

Comments

• RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269

It's true, but I think they should open up more ways for newbies that want to play this game in a F2P way can earn money much more quickly, they will lose far too many players because of this. At least integrate ads so the longer you play, the more PED that builds up, DO SOMETHING. This is one of those moments where it is acceptable to make us watch videos etc just to get money. ._.

Edit: The game truly interests me though.

Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

• B3ntB3nt Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by assault3hro

It's true, but I think they should open up more ways for newbies that want to play this game in a F2P way can earn money much more quickly, they will lose far too many players because of this. At least integrate ads so the longer you play, the more PED that builds up, DO SOMETHING. This is one of those moments where it is acceptable to make us watch videos etc just to get money. ._.

Edit: The game truly interests me though.

one more newbie friendly way to earn a ped or 2 is to use http://www.entropiapartners.com/, which allow you to sweat and do the tasks or watch video´s....

so yea if you just want to try the game abit, your choices is sweating, run around try find stones or fruits or use entropia partners