Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

I just wonder what you guys are playing nowadays. There are lots of games in the market now and good ones. I just wonder what games attract you most? 

Comments

• kirito2412kirito2412 Member Posts: 1

a

im playing online games now called dragon's tale online

its created by egenesis whos also a creator of  a tales in a desert(atid).

im enjoying playing this game because they gonna give you a free ksat(bitcoin).

well im sharing this guy coz i know that some of you are looking for an exciting mmorpg

game right?

my ingame name si kiritokun and i want you guys to play with me..

dont worry because our GM is very nice(as what i've heard from the other players)

if you have some question about the game look for a mentor to teach you and answer your

question..

ex of games

coconut shaking

digging

fishing

feeding ducks

play it and you will earn bitcoins

this is the link www.dragons.tl

• SquatchinSquatchin Member Posts: 93

I am currently playing Skrim and Rift.

Anxiously awaiting- Elder Scrolls Online, Camelot Unchained and Everquest Next

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Right now I'm playing Aion, Tera, GW2, Age of Wushu and TSW. I'm kinda jumping from game to game when I feel like it.
  • EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91
    playing Aion right now, and will probably play Neverwinter as well on the 30th. 

• FallowerForumFallowerForum Member Posts: 2
    Still searching for the right one hehehe

Http://www.fallower.com
    Online Forum dedicated to games especially mmorpgs
    Appreciate it if you could visit and/or register
    Thanks!

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

BF4. Was playing DayZ but it still needs some work so put it on the back burner for now, there just isnt anything to do in it yet other than kill other players.

Waiting for ESO for this year and maybe will check out Watch Dogs and Witcher 3 but really can't into single player games anymore but they do look good.

• AhnogAhnog Member UncommonPosts: 240
    EVE Online

Ahnog

Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Presently, I am not spending much time playing games.  I am learning to play guitar and that dominates the little free time I have.  The games I have played over the past few weeks include: Secret World, Elder Scrolls, XCOM, Final Fantasy 1 and Battle of Olympus (NES Emulator) Rocksmith and Bandfuse.
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    SWTOR mostly, bought on sale GW2 on Christmas, but can't make myself play it more than few minutes at time LOL, my toon is level 20 so far. No other MMO really excites me, I will play TESO when it will come, but based on beta it's not going to take me from SWTOR for a long time. I will probably try EQNext Landmark and EQNext.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• naftelnaftel Member Posts: 4
    need for speed
  • KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Might and Magic X: Legacy

World of Tanks

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

Shadowrun: Dragonfall (as of 2/27/14. HBS is sending out game keys to those who backed the Shadowrun: Returns original game as of today. Dragonfall is a full campaign as big as Returns, free for backers)

Will be playing TESO in a month(ish).

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433

Achaea

Imperian

Well of Souls

They're overhauling the combat in Achaea and adding multi-classing so I'm pretty stoked for that.

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    Age of Wonders 3
    Diablo 3
  • vicky_john1vicky_john1 Member Posts: 3
    currently playing GTA 4, Sleeping dogs, NFS MW, Elsword India and many social and mobile games..... Expecting Watch dogs and GTA 5 PC ....
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    The Witcher Enhanced Edition and ArcheAge.. Both are fantastic.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

The Elder Scrolls Online

Guild Wars 2

Diablo III Reaper of Souls

• gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148
    RBF perhaps. Still on grinding mode. ^_^
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    SWTOR mainly, with little helpings of Hearthstone and ESO on the side.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

Path of exile

Company of heroes 2

skyrim

and I've been trying out planet side 2 when I have time.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by DamonVile

Path of exile

Company of heroes 2

skyrim

and I've been trying out planet side 2 when I have time.

Oh yeah, I need to find time to play that one again and check out the new content.

And I forgot Firefall, I've also been messing around with that one. (I forgot until I saw your PS2 mention)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

SWG

Black Mesa

Brutal Doom

Minecraft

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIV and Guild Wars 2. There are only five MMORPGs I consider to be worth playing currently:

• Eve Online
    • The Secret World
    • World of Warcraft
    • Guild Wars 2
    • Final Fantasy XIV

As for non-MMORPGs, while I'm not really playing them at the moment, I've recently played and/or beaten:
    • Child of Light
    • Skyward Sword
    • Mario Kart 8
    Child of Light in particular was fantastic. If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it - it's easily my favorite game of 2014 so far.

<3

• miracle321miracle321 Member Posts: 3

Legend of Silkroad

www.legendofsilkroad.com  

Item Giveaway KEY: WantToPlayLOSHHH 

• dreammydreammy Member Posts: 5
    Conquer
  • PioneerStewPioneerStew Member Posts: 874

My regular fall back mmo's seem to have been SWTOR and P101 for quite some time.  I am also currently playing Firefall.  

In terms of single player games I am playing Tell-Tales Walking Dead, and a few console FPS/ TPS games.