Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

downloading and patching the game

VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

i still have the install from january and it looks  like its patching, but taking forever. it stopped last night and failed to patch, upon relaunching its going through the download patching process all over.

i tried to download the client a new, but the only link that actually works looks like its going to take days to download. suggestions?

Comments

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Yikes ... I'm actually downloading right now. Was hoping to play today.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    what server are you downloading from and is the progress going well?

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I used the Torrent, it was very fast.  Took about 4 hours.  Not sure if there are enough users on the torrent now to maintain those speeds.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

this game is gonna suck and its nothing like the original RO and has very few of the features that made the original RO so widely loved.

if you're playing this because you miss playing iRO, you're going to be disappointed.

if you have nothing else to do and dont mind trying yet another run of the mill failed WoW clone, then give this a go.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!