Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, any nice sales to know about?

MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643

I know Amazon had it for 15$, but I was waiting for a 15$ Steam sale...seems to never be coming, and I really wanna play.

Iv'e seen CD Key websites, trustable ones for about 22$...but I dunno. Anyone got an extra key lying around for a sale they'd wanna sell for 15$? Maybe a friend said he'd pay you for it, but he never came up with the cash, so you kept it?

I just love anything Lovecraft, read most of his books.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

Comments

• ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176

You are really going to like TSW then. IMO, very worth the $15 from Amazon. Looking now though, it seems to be $30 at amazon, $25 at the official site.

I'm pretty tight with my money, but I've gotten so much enjoyment out of TSW that even if it were double those prices I would still call it a bargain.

Whenever you do get it, roll on Arcadia though. At least if you want a busy server. 

And Swords/Assault Rifle is a fun first combo, just check the newbie decks and look for a playstyle you like.

• CryseydeCryseyde Member Posts: 70
    Once you do start it up, I'd recommend heading over to the Newcomers section of the official forums. You'll find many threads on early combat, build, and gear advice (this game is much harder than most MMOs), opinions on which faction to roll (Dragon for faster PvP queues), and where to roll up (Arcadia if you're an RPer, Cerberus if not). Definitely read through some of the stickies in that forum, a lot of your early questions will be common ones. Good luck!
  • MkilbrideMkilbride Member UncommonPosts: 643
    I got a copy for 15$ on STeam. Steam trades is nice.

Help get Camelot Unchained made, a old-school MMORPG, with no hand holding!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Saw it earlier today for 10 UK poounds in HMV, tho' idk if that's a sale across the whole chain or just the local (Leeds) branch. Same branch had retail AOC boxes for 99p, was tempted to get one on the offchance that the key still gets you a month's sub.
  • Path4Path4 Member Posts: 35

$15 on Orgin, just got it myself now.

I had  a buddy key and just registered my key.  The main thing is you don't need to install Orgin crapware.

Not bad for $15.  :)