Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guys.. I am freaking out here, I think I am in love!

EyrothathEyrothath Member UncommonPosts: 200

So.. I've met this wonderful lass. Yes, in real life!! I have been friends with her for about a year now, she's a smart, sweet, sexy African American gal who thinks she is white and works as a pharmacist.. We're into the all the same things, gaming, metal, going to concerts and so forth, we've been doing lots and lots of things together, mostly nerdy, this year alone it has been 2 conerts and the renaissance fair, larping, it hasn't all been kissing or holding hands, or anything of that sort.. BUT I can say anything I pretty much anything I want to her and not hold back, we'll even talk about our current relationships, etc.. This year alone I have slept with 6 different women due to meeting them at mostly clubs.. But no, not this one, I don't even think I could if I wanted to because I want to maintain my friendship with her THAT much. this might seem silly asking, but how do I know if I am in love with this girl and if I am how do I tell her!? I am freaking out because I have never felt this way about anyone!

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    Originally posted by Eyrothath

So.. I've met this wonderful lass. Yes, in real life!! I have been friends with her for about a year now, she's a smart, sweet, sexy African American gal who thinks she is white and works as a pharmacist.. We're into the all the same things, gaming, metal, going to concerts and so forth, we've been doing lots and lots of things together, mostly nerdy, this year alone it has been 2 conerts and the renaissance fair, larping, it hasn't all been kissing or holding hands, or anything of that sort.. BUT I can say anything I pretty much anything I want to her and not hold back, we'll even talk about our current relationships, etc.. This year alone I have slept with 6 different women due to meeting them at mostly clubs.. But no, not this one, I don't even think I could if I wanted to because I want to maintain my friendship with her THAT much. this might seem silly asking, but how do I know if I am in love with this girl and if I am how do I tell her!? I am freaking out because I have never felt this way about anyone!

Dude... You ARE in love. Tell her how you feel.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I envy you and wish you the best! :)

I'd say be honest and open. Be yourself. ^^

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Must be love. Just dont ask her out in a thread.image

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Everyone says you should marry your best friend. Good for you. And good luck!

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• borkborkborkborkborkbork Member Posts: 2
    grats brah
  • Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428
    Originally posted by Isturi
    Must be love. Just dont ask her out in a thread.image

haha, good one.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• bugmenobugmeno Member Posts: 85
    maybe she reads this thread if she is MMO gamer

• Agrias34Agrias34 Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Sounds like you are friendzoning her.