Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official forums?

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I have not seen any forums for this game yet as i wanted to get my input in before it is too late.

I am not sure becuase so little information out but i wanted to see multiple combat techniques per mob.I would also like to see multiple reactions to the mobs actions.I don't want to see just ONE action by the mob and your only reaction is to dodge out of the way,i want there to be more thinking than one simple idea.

Idk maybe the game alrready has multiple actions and reactions,if so then great.

Yes i do know you get more and more abilities,i am simply talking about dodging out of the red zone,i hope there is more choice than simply dodging out of the red?

I also wonder about YOUR choice of attack,i think i do remember them saying something about your early abilities will be useful throughout which is a very good thing.However i wonder if your choice can have various conclusions or it is simply a matter of your choice,whatever you want to toss at the mob,there is no special reprecussions?

I did see something that looks like SELF combos or special attacks,is there anything involving player >player combos,i so miss the depth of FFXi combat?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments