Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else got 20k prowess yet AND already wearing spike armor?

Word on the street is a clan already has found a "nice" way to have multiple members with over 20K prowess yet nobody else does...  Makes ya say hmmmm......

"its beyond teamwork, its a small clan, what did they do, 15 man zerg a firescourge spawn, trading 1 kill each with r0 weapons (cause they dont have time to grind/level crafting, and they dont have the people in the clan who does that type of shit exclusively) |Even if they did mid level spawns, they'd have to complete around 7-8 of the 150 feats, trading kills or rotating spawn locations. Is that doable in 2 days? if you slept at all."

https://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?363837-little-fishy

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    LOL..
    Plenty of people have more than that...

Heck I have over 10k and I have only played maybe 12 hours game time...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    Originally posted by Deerhunter71

Word on the street is a clan already has found a "nice" way to have multiple members with over 20K prowess yet nobody else does...  Makes ya say hmmmm......

"its beyond teamwork, its a small clan, what did they do, 15 man zerg a firescourge spawn, trading 1 kill each with r0 weapons (cause they dont have time to grind/level crafting, and they dont have the people in the clan who does that type of shit exclusively) |Even if they did mid level spawns, they'd have to complete around 7-8 of the 150 feats, trading kills or rotating spawn locations. Is that doable in 2 days? if you slept at all."

group of elementalist+primalists....done

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    A LOT of people in those forums sure do not see how especially with the big diminishing returns in.  Let me know when you get to 20k - just for comparison's sake.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

I've got 350, and it's all in Explosion Shot, Mining and Logging.

phear me

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Originally posted by Loktofeit

phear me

Hey you could be a bad ass with explosion shot and awesome aim - if so they better!

*** "I am seeing xxxx clan in spiked armor already, multiple pieces, this is bullshit. Do armor racks outside of the safe zone drop high end gear? Even if they do having multiple pieces on 1 person is ridiculous."

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802

16+ Prowess per kill

Prowess feats for multiple skinning mats

Prowess feats for killing a certain level of mob *terror-villain etc*

Prowess feats for specific mobs and after killing 10 - 30 - 150 for example

Dedicated clan crafters being funneled all the resources, with alts constantly farming.

Dedication from a clan for you right there. Possible that there's an exploit? Yes. Possible to do w/o exploits? I'd say so.

Not sure I buy the dedication when a clan is so small....

"20k with that many people with mob spawn timers doesnt sound legit, UNLESS they didnt sleep for 48 hours."

"While some clans have members with around 2-3k Prowess each, some clans had 5000 Dominion in very little time and are running around in plate trying to PvP the tons of players who barely have 1000 Prowess and crude armor."

*** Sounds very fishy.....

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    It's silly to assume all te exploits from beta were fixed or even reported.

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Greymoor

16+ Prowess per kill

Dedicated clan crafters being funneled all the resources, with alts constantly farming.

Dedication from a clan for you right there. Possible that there's an exploit? Yes. Possible to do w/o exploits? I'd say so.

Could you flip flop anymore?  What ever happened to the deminishing returns preventing this! Hahah

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

Originally posted by ilives

16+ Prowess per kill

Could you flip flop anymore?  What ever happened to the deminishing returns preventing this! Hahah

Said clan has now been seen and confirmed to be exploiting up on Niffleheim - now let us see just how serious AV was about the cracking down on cheating.....

• DamediusDamedius Member Posts: 346

It does seem very sketchy.

The only people that should have 20k prowess are maybe clan crafters that are being fed mats.

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    Originally posted by Damedius

It does seem very sketchy.

The only people that should have 20k prowess are maybe clan crafters that are being fed mats.

If you really put your mind into it, you can easily get 20k. Stop with your hackusation. It's not that hard to get prowess point if you know what to killl and if you have a team. The game has been released 2 days ago and i know some ppl from beta who did get 20k under 2 days in a legit way.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Some kill feats give 1k... plus the interim feats to get there. Plus prowess for the actual kills. Plus skinning...

Its not hard to see how someone playing hardcore could hit 20k.

Heck... they are clan enemies so if they are exploiting it would be wonderful news to me!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• BamanenBamanen Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Dimishing returns only happens if u grind 1 thing forever it seems. I have played a total of 10 hours probably and around 7k prowess. With all the boosters u can wear upper level armor. This is not a big deal....

16+ Prowess per kill

Why would diminishing returns reduce the prowess from feats? *facepalm*

Originally posted by Deerhunter71

16+ Prowess per kill

QFT!

Said clan has now been seen and confirmed to be exploiting up on Niffleheim - now let us see just how serious AV was about the cracking down on cheating.....

[mod edit]

Random posters calling exploits =/= actual exploiting.

If this person has "seen" them doing it, more people will have and there would be fraps and screenshots. I didn't notice any exploitable mobs on niffl in the beta. The most likely situation is where they've got several good mob spawns locked down on that continent with little competition.

• MentalAnarchyMentalAnarchy Member Posts: 14

phear me

I already feared you.  Now I am just plain bonkers with fear.  Thanks =/

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    2.1K here :)
  • DamediusDamedius Member Posts: 346
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

If you really put your mind into it, you can easily get 20k. Stop with your hackusation. It's not that hard to get prowess point if you know what to killl and if you have a team. The game has been released 2 days ago and i know some ppl from beta who did get 20k under 2 days in a legit way.

Not hacks. More along the lines of explotation of game mechanics.

Wouldn't be the first time. One of their members got a temp ban on NA Darkfall for exploiting game mechanics to farm mobs.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

phear me

Liar....

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by MMOExposed

phear me

Liar....

Why would I lie about something like that? I was mistaken, though. I have some in Digging and Deadeye, as well. I have no idea how Digging works, so I'm not sure why I put any there.

http://themess.com/gamestuff/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SkillzExposed.jpg

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375
    There are those that gained plenty of knowledge about the high end feats during beta, but everyone will catch up soon enough as they progress with feats and the diminishing returns start to bite for those early high earners. 
  • naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    People complaining about people with high prowess are like McDonalds employees complaining about a doctors monthly pay
This discussion has been closed.