Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 vs 1 Warplots?

StuddleyStuddley Member Posts: 37

First, do you need to be a guild to make a Warplot? Can you make a guild of one if need be?

I know, its a social game and all that, but I love solo stuff. I still interact with others, I just don't trust them. Anyways, a little Warplot of my own that could go 1 vs 1 with other Warplots would be amazing.

Comments

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Originally posted by Studdley

First, do you need to be a guild to make a Warplot? Can you make a guild of one if need be?

I know, its a social game and all that, but I love solo stuff. I still interact with others, I just don't trust them. Anyways, a little Warplot of my own that could go 1 vs 1 with other Warplots would be amazing.

WarPlot's are managed by guild-like organizations called "War Parties". They aren't exactly guilds. You can be in a WarParty and still be in a guild.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• WarplotsWarplots Member Posts: 8

As of right now  warplots are 40 v 40 . What your talking about is more along the lines of Housing Battles. Devs have been asked this question and have stated that it has been discussed, but currently are not pursuing,  but may in future. So don't get your hopes up. 

WarParties are likely to be made up from multiple guilds allying with eachother. It is a challenge to consistantly have enough players for 40 man content, so forming alliances (WarParties) will help. 

Some guilds have mentioned that they may actually use their warparty alliance for 40 man raid content as well. 

Warplots.com

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

1 v 1 warplots will be quite stupid if they were going to have it (which they don't) if you think about it - it is basically a feud between 2 lousy neighbours.

1 v 1 is not a "war" lol... it is just a fight.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I did not know about this and to be honest i do not liek their direction.

40-40 is going to alienate a LARGE number of players,,BAD idea.

Also with the way combat is designed,i cannot see this working well at all.

A game NEVER needs to cater to large numbers of players becuase all you need is to do another run or make another plot for the players who couldn't get in the first time,Like i said yo uare going to alienate a huge amount of players that cannot get into 40 man teams.

Some people don't have the time to wait on 40 man teamsand some are just not that social ,they prefer to hangout with their few friends ,wife,GF ,brother,sister.

Personally i hate large group content,it ALWAYS feel lame,disorganized and sloppy.I never want to see more than 6 maybe 7/8 tops.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• amadeuzamadeuz Member Posts: 73
    Originally posted by Wizardry

A game NEVER needs to cater to large numbers of players becuase all you need is to do another run or make another plot for the players who couldn't get in the first time,Like i said yo uare going to alienate a huge amount of players that cannot get into 40 man teams.

Some people don't have the time to wait on 40 man teamsand some are just not that social ,they prefer to hangout with their few friends ,wife,GF ,brother,sister.

Personally i hate large group content,it ALWAYS feel lame,disorganized and sloppy.I never want to see more than 6 maybe 7/8 tops.

Wildstar has 40 man raids and Warplots

seems like this game is just not your cup of tea...

• SushibarfSushibarf Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by Wizardry

That is fine but people do enjoy the direction Wildstar is going and the Warplots idea seems amazing to me but the thing is just my opinion just like yours. 

• StonedeyeStonedeye Member UncommonPosts: 13
    1 vs 1 warplots = duel:))