Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please remove the TSW ad

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • RandomCasualtyRandomCasualty Member UncommonPosts: 327

And can you make sure no referral to any sort of unhealthy food! Even if it looks anything close to a Ding dong or Twinkie!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/04/30/obesity-now-costs-americans-more-in-healthcare-costs-than-smoking/

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Eir_S

The funniest part is that someone reported him. 

WE GOT OURSELVES A BADASS OVER HERE.

But what could they have reported them for? Is random spam an option? lol

I don't know, the best I can think of is that they ASSUME he's trolling.  Otherwise, there's no reason to report anyone for saying they're offended.  Unless you can prove they're trolling.  Which... you can't.  Unless you ask.

Eyelolled, were you trolling? lol

Who's ever going to admit to breaking forum policy?

Eyelolled could you write a testament admtting your guilt of forum trolling? Thereby taking the punishment that follows breaking forum policy?

I will not be making a public statement in regards to the allegations placed against me at this time.  Suffice it to say, that I have been a well respected member of this community for many years, and these allegations are an unwarranted and hurtful defamation of character.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • JJOnewayJJOneway Member Posts: 112

Thanks OP, excellent thread. Your Troll-Fu is strong.

I'm always amazed at how many people actually think these kind of posts are serious.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    LOL I'm sorry eyelolled, don't sue me for defamation of character for suggesting you live under a bridge!

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by Roguewiz
    Originally posted by waynejr2
    Originally posted by RefMinor
    They should also remove all the taverns from the fantasy MMOs, it just promotes alcoholism.

What about all the killing in games?

It's not killing though!  They respawn after a few minutes! :)

Maybe they are just sleeping?

Did you see the Patton Oswalt Batman vs. The Penguin bit?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6881592/batman-vs-the-penguin-with-patton-oswalt

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• stromp45stromp45 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    well us smokers are peaple to makes me sad that we get the short end of the stick . i think ill just be heart broken that you dont like me see us smoke as i blow rings around your head .
  • DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Originally posted by kadepsyson
    Originally posted by Drolkin

Pretty sure smoking is a matter of personal choice, just like girls wearing bikinis, people who drink alcohol, boob jobs, abortion.

Lets derail the subject on smoking and let us focus on the huge amount of violence on the news, movies, tv shows, why are people not focusing on things that involve violence against their fellow man?  Is anti-smoking propaganda really not just a waste of time when there are more important problems going on around us?

It isn't a child's choice to get asthma at three years old because her parents have an addiction.  Sure, it's a choice, but a very poor one.  The child would have been better off if their parents wore bikinis, rather than poisoning the air they breathe.

In any event, it was a joke about the scarlet blade ad reactions.

My father smoked my entire childhood(he quit in his 40s), we went on day long drives through the country, windows rolled up while he filled the car with smoke.  Neither I, or my 2 siblings at that time have developed asthma or any other health related issues due to it.

Maybe the household the 3 year old lived in had mold problems, was exposed to harsh chemicals(house cleaning products), or perhaps the air quality there was bad.

If you live in a lot of parts of China there is a good chance you will develop asthma from the poor air quality which is not 'caused by cigarettes.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Understand that it's satire, but locking it up. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.