Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Be careful if you bought alt accounts!!

Not sure when they changed this but it was allowed in DF1 and thru beta...  OR maybe the user cannot figure it out possibly.

I just submitted a ticket to customer support because you can't log in your 2nd account from the same computer (like you could easily in beta).

The ticket I got back said 'we don't support multiple accounts on the same computer'.

Comments

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by Deerhunter71

Not sure when they changed this but it was allowed in DF1 and thru beta...

I just submitted a ticket to customer support because you can't log in your 2nd account from the same computer (like you could easily in beta).

The ticket I got back said 'we don't support multiple accounts on the same computer'.

Are you honestly putting faith in AV support? That would cut thier player base by at least half. 

• SonnFereSonnFere Member Posts: 17

I'm logged into two accounts right now.

Run DFUW as admin, nub.

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Originally posted by SonnFere

I'm logged into two accounts right now.

Run DFUW as admin, nub.

nub - many people are trying as admin and it isnot working :)

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868

Umm Multi-accounts were never allowed.... even in DF1.

Originally posted by General-Zod

False.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Can you even control multiple accounts effectively in this game without macros or bots and not gimp yourself?
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    Can you even control multiple accounts effectively in this game without macros or bots and not gimp yourself?

The second account is for harvesting/crafiting mule.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by birdycephon

Not sure. I know in DF1 they were used to farm if you killed someone from your own race, but I'm sure there was other uses too.

False.

Players will only be allowed one character per server but the multiple accounts issue remains. It probably won't be easy to spy on another clan, because you will need to achieve a certain rank in it to be able to gain sensitive information. So a spy would need to prove his worth and rise to that rank. However, if someone knows that his clan was infiltrated by a spy, it will be difficult to find out who is the actual spy.

edited for clarity .. and spelling XD

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

False.

Players will only be allowed one character per server but the multiple accounts issue remains. It probably won't be easy to spy on another clan, because you will need to achieve a certain rank in it to be able to gain sensitive information. So a spy would need to prove his worth and rise to that rank. However, if someone knows that his clan was infiltrated by a spy, it will be difficult to find out who is the actual spy.

Clarity being you were incorrect?

Originally posted by Hancakes

False.

Clarity being you were incorrect?

Nope, if you read it .. darkfall 1 only allowed for 1 character per server (NA - EU) multiple accounts on the same server werent allowed. Thats why its mentioned as an issue in red.

If im wrong, prove it. Im not saying it cant be done ... im just saying that it wasnt allowed even in DF1.

Im not the kinda guy that gets all butthurt if im incorrect...