Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So many old school DAOC players in one place. Lets sound off our name/server. Maybe reconnect with o

Comments

• EdanyEdany Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by Lupal

Originally posted by Edany Edany Revere - Enhance / Rejuv Cleric of Black Company  / Guinevere.  Also was a member of Honored Circle (another great guild with great people). Also played on Pendragon (test server) from day 1 of release as Edany / Cerases until the implementation of character copies. 

Wow HI Cerases - Braack/Bleyzn here from Legends Guild on Midgard Pendragon. Nice to see you again!

And a wow back at you!! So good to see you on here! I've been roaming the MMO Desert searching for a DAoC successor, lol. How have *you* been?? =D Have you kicked in to CU or are you still giving it a wait and see?

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264

Oh lord. A wide array of guilds on Hib/Bedevere....can't believe, I've actually forgotten the first couple.

Oden's Krigate on Mid/MLF, see mids in sig. Quit and came back for 8vs8 in some guild. we did ok.

Mentalist of Afterlife on mordred until we all quit

Alb/bors with whatever the guild was called on mid/mlf lol.

etc.

games

• supergfunksupergfunk Member UncommonPosts: 95

Originally...

MLF: Albion

Wizardly

Magnificent

Michelob

Kay: Midgard

Killingfield

Thorsmight

Noswen

Lancelot: Hibernia

Nytly

Bootycall

NOW....

Ywain...alot of same toons up there :)

Still playing 

• CypzCypz Member CommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by supergfunk

Originally...

MLF: Albion

Wizardly

Magnificent

Michelob

Kay: Midgard

Killingfield

Thorsmight

Noswen

Lancelot: Hibernia

Nytly

Bootycall

NOW....

Ywain...alot of same toons up there :)

Still playing 

Wow,  I have not seen your name around for a long long time Magnificent...  Hopefully you remember mine ;)

Cypress/Cypz/Sileph MLF

Cypz/Cypress

MLF(Alb)/Mordred/Lamorak(Mid)

• Kryptonite_HiloKryptonite_Hilo Member Posts: 47
    Hibernia - Bedevere - Kryptonite - best lurikeen champion ever...
  • Durgan_BlodoxDurgan_Blodox Member UncommonPosts: 1

Durgan Blodox - Midgard Percival (Bloodaxe Clan)

Would love to hear from any other Percival folks from the old days that are kickin around these parts.  That was a great community.

TESO - Bloodaxe Clan is returning for The Elder Scrolls Online, contact me for more details.
    DAOC, Mid/Perc - Durgan Blodox - Bloodaxe Clan (GM)
    SB, Mourning - Durgan McGenocide - Bloodaxe Clan (GM/Architect of Blodox Faste)
    UO, Catskills - Bagman - Vikings of Bone-Horn (GM)

• CiubhranCiubhran Member Posts: 5

In chronological order:

• Alb/Iseult - Eldunidal - 50 Saracen Scout 
    • Hib/Prydwen - Eldunidal - 50 Lurikeen Mentalist 
    • Hib/Prydwen - Brione - 50 Celt Valewalker
    • Hib/Prydwen - Eldunidal - 50 Lurikeen Ranger (deleted and rerolled twice)
    • Hib/Prydwen - Ciubhran - 50 Celt Hero
    • Hib/Prydwen - Shalmane - 50 Celt Animist
    • Hib/Prydwen - Phiora - 50 Lurikeen Enchantress
    • Alb/Prydwen - Phelicia - 50 Briton Mercenary
    • Alb/Prydwen - <Unknown> - 50 Inconnu Necromancer
    • Alb/Prydwen - Wanderlust - 50 Briton Infiltrator
    • Hib/Excalibur - Eldunidal - 50 Celt Druid
    • Mid/MLF - Eldunidal - 50 Norseman Huntress
    • Mid/MLF - Kotten - 50 Kobold Shaman
    • Hib/Lamorak - Ciubhran - 50 Celt Blademaster
    • Mid/Lamorak - Kotten - 50 Kobold Warrior
    • Alb/Iseult - Phelicia - 50 Briton Minstrel
    • Alb/Camlann - Siphon - 50 Briton Reaver
    My only regret was not starting Camlann earlier. 
  • LysiLysi Member Posts: 10

I switch names everytime I play a new game so it is hard for me to remember my DAoC names...

I played Hib/Igraine.  I don't remember my guild name even!

I do remember having great fun though :)

I also have GW2 but I find it kind of Meh... I may try ESO, not sure yet.   I'm pretty much a sucker for trying games.

• GreenDustGreenDust Member Posts: 1
    I played on Kay server pre TOA.  I was in the guild "the hun" which had a great group of people in it. My main was a fire wizzy named Reigna, good times.  Hoping this game will be have the same kind of rvr that I remember back in the day.
  • will75will75 Member UncommonPosts: 365

<--- Originally Palomides Midgard... then Fatalis Andred/Mordred,Guinvevere i think?  rp'ers got my Supershammy name nerfed :(

Dhhu Runemaster Palomides

Willwill and variations of the name on Andred w/Fatalis and also Some mordred.

Lamorak - Incoming.. Combo of Fatalis/Friends

Wow=Mug'thol /Archimonde i didn't pve, i paid people to get me pve drops like TOEP etc..

Played with The Combine in AOC and some other games ..swtor... Now i play with DDH  www.the-darkhand.com  and sometimes with my friend SoB  from SWG...

• AylaaAylaa Member Posts: 1

I was many on Percival - Midgard but many spoke of Aylaa 50 Healer and her mate Asborjn 50 Thane both from

Siol Lear Guild .

• akhngakhng Member Posts: 4
    Dakarnum, Pellinor Hib. Led Relic Raids for first few years of the game before TOA came out.
    Invented the stealther group speed keep taking tactics. Hope someone remembers me :)
  • tleartlear Member Posts: 142

Thelg and Haladur. Midgard Bors. I was in Valkjosandi and later in Pantheon

Tlear is a name of my Planeswalker from Lineage 2 if anyone here played on Gustin againt or with Eternal Avatar :)

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Albion---Nomarr (Cleric)---Merlin

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• RaadMaadRaadMaad Member UncommonPosts: 6

Well.  'Ello 'ello me droogies!  It's your Emperor come back to check on you all...  Emeryc sent a messenger to interrupt my long sleep and come check out CU.

Raad Maad - Percival, Emperor of Hibernia, Lurikeen, Ranger, DragonMyst Keep.  

Nice to see a few old familiar faces here - friends and enemies alike (I see original Vestige!  Demon! Aylaa / Asbjorn!  Durgan!  Benezetta!  Wolvan!!!  Wow. ...and of course, Emeryc!).   It's been a long time.  I hope you are all doing well in life!    CU seems like a long way off, but I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield again someday.  I do hope they have a roleplay server for us, maybe some form of stealth or camoflaugeimage, toothpicks of doomimage, a class that is fun to play...like an archer that can melee well - hehehe, and of course...Lurikeensimage!  

Keen Power!  Keen Power!  Keen Power!

~Raad

• TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by RaadMaad

Well.  'Ello 'ello me droogies!  It's your Emperor come back to check on you all...  Emeryc sent a messenger to interrupt my long sleep and come check out CU.

Nice to see a few old familiar faces here - friends and enemies alike.  It's been a long time.  I hope you are all doing well in life!    CU seems like a long way off, but I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield again someday.  I do hope they have a roleplay server for us, some form of stealth or camoflaugeimage, toothpicks of doomimage, archers that can melee well, and of course...Lurikeensimage!  

~Raad

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

Originally posted by Vargur

Vargur, hunter, Birkebeinerne, Midgard/Guinevere

Grete, pac-healer, Birkebeinerne, Midgard/Guinevere

Btw, Emeryc, were you a part of the critshot.com community? Your name sounds familiar, but cannot quite place it.

Yes, yes he most certainly was...

Originally posted by Tumblebutz

Well.  'Ello 'ello me droogies!  It's your Emperor come back to check on you all...  Emeryc sent a messenger to interrupt my long sleep and come check out CU.

Nice to see a few old familiar faces here - friends and enemies alike (I see original Vestige!  Demon! Aylaa / Asbjorn!  Durgan!  Benezetta!  Wolvan!!!  Wow. ...and of course, Emeryc!).   It's been a long time.  I hope you are all doing well in life!    CU seems like a long way off, but I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield again someday.  I do hope they have a roleplay server for us, maybe some form of stealth or camoflaugeimage, toothpicks of doomimage, a class that is fun to play...like an archer that can melee well - hehehe, and of course...Lurikeensimage!  

~Raad

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  

• WolvanWolvan Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Tumblebutz

Well.  'Ello 'ello me droogies!  It's your Emperor come back to check on you all...  Emeryc sent a messenger to interrupt my long sleep and come check out CU.

~Raad

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  

RAAD!  

Man, the keen rangers are out in force!  Good to see you stop by and hope to see you in CU one day.  Hmm.  Wonder if I could figure out how to find Rashaverik...talked to him last year (and his wife Livilla).  We could have a real old school Percival stealther group going. 

Originally posted by Vargur

Vargur, hunter, Birkebeinerne, Midgard/Guinevere

Grete, pac-healer, Birkebeinerne, Midgard/Guinevere

Btw, Emeryc, were you a part of the critshot.com community? Your name sounds familiar, but cannot quite place it.

Yes, yes he most certainly was...

Vargur (sorry, I missed this post) yes, I was a very active member on Critshot.com.  I only hope Larian is here in some incarnation.

RED IS DEAD!

Originally posted by Wolvan

RAAD!  

Man, the keen rangers are out in force!  Good to see you stop by and hope to see you in CU one day.  Hmm.  Wonder if I could figure out how to find Rashaverik...talked to him last year (and his wife Livilla).  We could have a real old school Percival stealther group going. 

Hiya Wolvan!  Can you imagine if we had the best of the best stealthers from all 3 Percival realms team up in CU?  It would be like...like...that movie....ummm....Space Cowboys!  lol  image   How've you been?  

~Raad

• KoroshiyaKoroshiya Member UncommonPosts: 265

Albion Bedevere:  Outcasts can't remember if we spelled it with a K and The United after that when I wasn't playing as serious to keep up with Berkie and Crew.  Sorsabal was my wizard, had a pally, sorc, inf, cleric, necro and reaver at max level.

Midgard Triston:  Can't remember the guild but I played a Pac Healer and skald.

Hibernia Palomides and percival:  Lia Fail at launch then joined Blue something or other toward the end... nice guys but never really did much as the game was already dead really when I joined them.  Koroshiya the Keen bow Ranger, also had eld, chanter etc. etc.

“The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should I. Light up the darkness” – Bob Marley

• XarnthalXarnthal Member Posts: 130

Too many to name I'll keep it to my characters I remember the most!

Bedevere - Xarnthal, Celt Ranger, Hibernia 

Bedevere - Ingabal, Firbolg Bard, Hibernia

Bors - Thage, Celt Hero, Hibernia

Bors - Starstorm, Celt Hero, Hibernia

Bors - whicheverclasweneeded, Hibernia !

<3 to the haters and <3 to the old guildies! I do miss the pre-ToA Bedevere crew. Saw a few names I recognize in these 18 pages.

<3 to some of you Albs/Mids who let me xrealm as well ;) Blurred, Reemer, Thunderfists, Shifty, wru wru!

Sennheiser
    Assist
    Thage

• WolvanWolvan Member Posts: 49

RAAD!  

Hiya Wolvan!  Can you imagine if we had the best of the best stealthers from all 3 Percival realms team up in CU?  It would be like...like...that movie....ummm....Space Cowboys!  lol  image   How've you been?  

~Raad

Things are good, much less time to play now I have a kid.

I actually ran into Ketu (old hunter) last night [mod edit].  We had stayed in touch but haven't talked in over a year.  And I still hang out with Erdan (one of the other original Perc hunters) and I chatted with Kaian (a kobold shadowblade from Perc) to look at the game.  

It will be glorious to have all the old good stealthers from Perc!  We had such a good stealth community for a long time.  Oh, I sent Rashaverik an email in GW2 last night, but not sure if he's still playing it.  I don't have any outside emails anymore for him.

Wolvan

RAAD!  

~Raad

Things are good, much less time to play now I have a kid.

I actually ran into Ketu (old hunter) last night on the Uthgard DAOC shard.  We had stayed in touch but haven't talked in over a year.  And I still hang out with Erdan (one of the other original Perc hunters) and I chatted with Kaian (a kobold shadowblade from Perc) to look at the game.  

It will be glorious to have all the old good stealthers from Perc!  We had such a good stealth community for a long time.  Oh, I sent Rashaverik an email in GW2 last night, but not sure if he's still playing it.  I don't have any outside emails anymore for him.

Wolvan

Oh man, Ketu was s beast.  [mod edit]

RED IS DEAD!