Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What FP rewards are you planning to get?

I know we don't have the full description on what some of these really mean etc but these are the ones i feel are interesting, and i will most likely add some Founders Points to my pledge towards the end to get them:

Reserve Name (20-100)

Unique Tatoo (10-100)

Unique Weapon Skin (10-100)

Founder Only Leaderboard (5)

Founders Cloak (5)

Additional Storage (5)

and maybe the Proc (10) and the Death Animation (25) depending on what i have left/how they are.

So what are you guys interested in?

Edit:

Link to the rewards

And this is what i think they all mean.

Founders Food/Drink - Some roleplay thing, maybe with some added funny effect.

Proc - Most likely a chance to proc some visual effect when you hit something with a weapon that you have the proc on.

Reserve Name - You reserve a name and depending on how many servers etc you want to reserve it on the price will range.

Special Cosmetic Crafter Recieps - Kinda self explained.

Special Taunt - An emote.

Special Death Animation - Probably an animation you do when you die.

Special Sit Animation - Kinda self explained.

Weapon Glow - Kinda self explained.

Unique Armour Skin - Either you pay 20 for one part of armor and 100 for the full set. Or there are different armor tier skins.

Unique Banner - A banner you hang on your house with your guild emblem on with a unique shape/form/color. Probably different looks and cost depending on how much you spend.

Unique Emote -  Different emotes with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Guild Emblem - An emblem you put on your banners and cloaks/shields representing your guild.

Unique Hair Styles - Different hair style with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Skin Tone - Different skin tones with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Weapon skin - Probably different weapon skins costing 10-100 FPs

High Definition Digital Map - Guessing a higher resolution map(which i'm sure you will be able to aquire as an UI mod)

All CSE Games + Updates - All expansions and future games CSE creates.

Priority Login - If the servers are overloaded/full you get a priority over other people in line.

Priority Appeal - Faster response from the CSE team if you have something to appeal.

Founder Only Leaderboards - A ladder with only the founders on.

Hat - Hat

Founders Cloak - Founders Cloak

Glowy Crafter Hammer - The hammer you will be using when crafting will glow

Founders Glowy Apron - An Apron that glows. Dont know how they will make this glow, but sounds cool.

Special Clothing - A pyjamas or something you use when relaxing.

Cosmetic Recipes - Your crafter can make special cosmetic items.

Sparks Flying - Either random spraks from your weapon or you yourself. Or some kind of firework

Additional Storage - More space in your storage

Special Animations - This could be anything from when you jump to when you hit something. You get a different animation.

Special Items Depending on Craft Used - I'm thinking you can make something special when you craft, need more info.

Special Forge - The place where you craft gets its own special design.

And i think when you buy something, you will unlock it on all account/realms/servers - (reserve name might be an exception to this)

So when you make a new character you will get to pick that hairstyle that you bought.

Please speculate what you think

Edit:

And for those that want to add extra FPs to their pledge, here's how:

"Please note that in order to purchase an add-on you need to have pledged at the $25 and above (since you do need to have a copy of the game to access the in-game store).   It’s as simple as that!

Our current add-ons are:

• $10 – Receive an additional 10 FPs 
  • $25 – Receive an additional 30 FPs 
  • $50 – Receive an additional 70 FPs

If you would like to purchase more than $50 worth of FPs, you know where you can find Mark to let him know. Once again, thank you for your support! "

Comments

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

Priority Login (10) for sure and maybe Reserve Name (20-100). Additional storage (5) sounds useful too. I assume we will get a chance to try out all the graphical ones (emotes, tatoos, glows, skin tones, armor skins, etc.) in beta. I'll wait to see what they look like to decide which are worth getting.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374
    What's priority login?
  • tenfoldedmighttenfoldedmight Member Posts: 54
    Originally posted by meddyck

Priority Login (10) for sure and maybe Reserve Name (20-100). Additional storage (5) sounds useful too. I assume we will get a chance to try out all the graphical ones (emotes, tatoos, glows, skin tones, armor skins, etc.) in beta. I'll wait to see what they look like to decide which are worth getting.

Good point on the visuals. What do you think the price range means with Reserve Name? Reserve it on one server is 20FPs etc?

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264

Originally posted by naezgul
    What's priority login?

Originally posted by tenfoldedmight

Good point on the visuals. What do you think the price range means with Reserve Name? Reserve it on one server is 20FPs etc?

Priority login jumps you to the head of the login queue (unless other people with priority login are ahead of you)

I think it's a rising cost, for each use. First 20, then 40, etc.

• naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by belatucadros

What's priority login?

Priority login jumps you to the head of the login queue (unless other people with priority login are ahead of you)

What? We are gonna need to wait to log in and play?

• poisonmanpoisonman Member Posts: 59

I was interested in getting:

1) All CSE Games & Updates (which I'm thinking / hoping means any expansions / DLC in the future)

2) Priority Login

3) Founders Only Leaderboard

4) Founders Only Cloak

I would really like to know exactly what the hell Proc and Sparks Flying do before I make a decision on either of those, and what if any purpose the Founder's Food / Drink has.

And maybe Weapon Glow

I don't know really. It could mean any number of things such as you can reserve up to 5 names for 20 FP each or you can reserve 3 names which cost 20 for the first, 30 for the second, and 50 for the third or you can reserve a name for 20 FP and if another founder wants that name you can spend extra FP to gain priority over him. It's something I've been asking Mark to explain on the part of the Kickstarter that has the Founder's Exchange. Hopefully he'll get around to it soon.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

If the server you're on is full when you try to login, then yes. The FP login priority would jump you ahead of any non-Founders and any Founders who didn't buy the priority login in the queue. Queues are unfortunately a part of life in MMOs especially at release in primetime.

So this is what i think they all mean.

Founders Food/Drink - Some roleplay thing, maybe with some added funny effect.

Proc - Most likely a chance to proc some visual effect when you hit something with a weapon that you have the proc on.

Reserve Name - You reserve a name and depending on how many servers etc you want to reserve it on the price will range.

Special Cosmetic Crafter Recieps - Kinda self explained.

Special Taunt - An emote.

Special Death Animation - Probably an animation you do when you die.

Special Sit Animation - Kinda self explained.

Weapon Glow - Kinda self explained.

Unique Armour Skin - Either you pay 20 for one part of armor and 100 for the full set. Or there are different armor tier skins.

Unique Banner - A banner you hang on your house with your guild emblem on with a unique shape/form/color. Probably different looks and cost depending on how much you spend.

Unique Emote -  Different emotes with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Guild Emblem - An emblem you put on your banners and cloaks/shields representing your guild.

Unique Hair Styles - Different hair style with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Skin Tone - Different skin tones with a cost of 10-100 FPs

Unique Weapon skin - Probably different weapon skins costing 10-100 FPs

High Definition Digital Map - Guessing a higher resolution map(which i'm sure you will be able to aquire as an UI mod)

All CSE Games + Updates - All expansions and future games CSE creates.

Priority Login - If the servers are overloaded/full you get a priority over other people in line.

Priority Appeal - Faster response from the CSE team if you have something to appeal.

Founder Only Leaderboards - A ladder with only the founders on.

Hat - Hat

Founders Cloak - Founders Cloak

Glowy Crafter Hammer - The hammer you will be using when crafting will glow

Founders Glowy Apron - An Apron that glows. Dont know how they will make this glow, but sounds cool.

Special Clothing - A pyjamas or something you use when relaxing.

Cosmetic Recipes - Your crafter can make special cosmetic items.

Sparks Flying - Either random sparks from your weapon or you yourself. Or some kind of firework

Additional Storage - More space in your storage

Special Animations - This could be anything from when you jump to when you hit something. You get a different animation.

Special Items Depending on Craft Used - I'm thinking you can make something special when you craft, need more info.

Special Forge - The place where you craft gets its own special design.

And i think when you buy something, you will unlock it on all account/realms/servers - (reserve name might be an exception to this)

So when you make a new character you will get to pick that hairstyle that you bought.

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264

What's priority login?

I'm gathering that you haven't played a modern MMO (WOW or later) from that question.

Generally, to avoid servers dying due to load, developers will put a population cap on that server. Once that cap is reached/approached, a queue takes effect. You sit in it and wait until spots are available. Sometimes it's 30 seconds, other times it's 30 minutes. Depends on the server/etc.

So...yes. Maybe.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Tattoo's for me, I am covered in real life and want to be ingame. ;)
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Betaguy
    Tattoo's for me, I am covered in real life and want to be ingame. ;)

Yeah, they really had some cool looking face tattoos in daoc, im sure we will get some good stuff here aswell

• DeviDemonDeviDemon Member UncommonPosts: 29

Priority login and additional storage for sure. Not sure what else I want atm.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I bought extra FP's.

I don't know yet what I will spend all of my points on. I do know that I will use some to reserve 2 names, the extra storage, and I know I want the crafter recipes, and I know I do not care for the priority login, because it will be a waste of points, since a month after release you usually do not have a problem logging in. I'm patient.

I want to see more information on what the items are and what they will look like before I can decide which I want.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• BenezettaBenezetta Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Need additional storage for sure and also interested in the cosmetic crafting recipes.

As a crafter there are alot of stuff that seem very cool.

Like the Glowing Apron hehe, mix that with the Glowing Hammer and some Sparks and the costum Forge and you have your self a very unique looking crafter that people will remember and come back to

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I don't know what the point of having all this "unique" stuff available as rewards. People don't want them.  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/381961/page/1

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

How do I buy extra founders points?

Originally posted by eyelolled

I don't know what the point of having all this "unique" stuff available as rewards. People don't want them.  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/381961/page/1

Well this is mainly about getting CU funded and secondly to get best moneys worth.

Would i want to pay 200-2500 dollars for an item that looks unique in a game already made? No, ofc not.

But if the money goes to help funding the game I'm very excited to see happen. Then sure!

Remember you get an amount of FPs from whatever package you chose to pledge and for those that want more FPs to buy something extra, they can just add that ammount to their pledge.

And for those that want to add extra FPs to their pledge, here's how:

"Please note that in order to purchase an add-on you need to have pledged at the $25 and above (since you do need to have a copy of the game to access the in-game store).   It’s as simple as that!

Our current add-ons are:

If you would like to purchase more than $50 worth of FPs, you know where you can find Mark to let him know. Once again, thank you for your support! "

And yes i do think people like unique things that show they supported the game early on

• ArcherBullseyeArcherBullseye Member Posts: 77
    Originally posted by eyelolled

Yes and No... Your poll was skewed.. Your lowest tier was $200!  Also, this is a different situation because they are not 'paying' to be unique.  They are pledgeing money to help build the game, and then they are getting unique items as a 'reward'

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by Ogrelin

How do I buy extra founders points?

- Decide which Founder’s Points add-on is for you. We have add-ons starting at ten FPs for $10 and one that gives you 70 FPs for $50. No matter which add-on you buy (or even if you don’t), we thank you for your support of our Kickstarter!

- Press the “Manage Your Pledge” button or, if you haven’t backed this Kickstarter yet, it will read “Back This Project” on our Camelot Unchained Kickstarter page.

- Increase your pledge in the Pledge Amount box by the add-on(s) you wish to purchase.   Please don’t change your current pledge tier unless of course, you also want to change it while you are on this screen. 

- Then add the total of your add-on(s) onto the amount of the tier. While you are free to pledge any additional amount you wish, by purchasing one of the add-ons you will get the volume discount.

Please note that in order to purchase an add-on you need to have pledged at the $25 and above (since you do need to have a copy of the game to access the in-game store).   It’s as simple as that!

Our current add-ons are:

If you would like to purchase more than $50 worth of FPs, you know where you can find Mark to let him know. Once again, thank you for your support!

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot