Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE screw up...

I was going to try to jump back into this game, so I downloaded it, put in my old details and was told my account had been locked.  I then sent through all of the requested details to customer services and was told the information was inadequate to prove it was my account.  There was nothing more that I could possibly provide them short of turning up at their offices with my passport.  

So I decided that I would go for a fresh start and created a new account.  When I tried to log in with it I was told that for security reasons I had to change my password.  I did so and tried to log in again and the same thing happened.  I changed my password several times and then was told I had changed it too often and the function was locked for 24 hours.  

I then uninstalled the game.  

Well done SOE.  

Comments

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    And yet they still can't stop people from hacking into their games. A pathetic company to avoid at all costs. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

Originally posted by MightyChasm
    I was going to try to jump back into this game, so I downloaded it, put in my old details and was told my account had been locked.  I then sent through all of the requested details to customer services and was told the information was inadequate to prove it was my account.  There was nothing more that I could possibly provide them short of turning up at their offices with my passport.  So I decided that I would go for a fresh start and created a new account.  When I tried to log in with it I was told that for security reasons I had to change my password.  I did so and tried to log in again and the same thing happened.  I changed my password several times and then was told I had changed it too often and the function was locked for 24 hours.  I then uninstalled the game.  Well done SOE.  
    I left a couple months after launch. came back a month ago and had no issues whatsoever. tried f2p but after a week I realized its cheaper just to sub. been havin a blast.
  • dregjdregj Member Posts: 12

never subscribed to  a game

you get a pretty good idea what the games about when playing f2p

and this one limited

had a blast first time round

despite the terrible character designer ,limited powers ,almost no customisation

and most of all after 3 years still nothing new for f2p

every other mmo on earth give more than this to the free players

this game will get the fate it deserves

when marvel bury them alive