Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there open pvp? pk :D?

Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
Just wondering if it PVE or a pvp server :) I want to pk people and make people fear me will it be open pvp :D?

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Hamger8
    Just wondering if it PVE or a pvp server :) I want to pk people and make people fear me will it be open pvp :D?

NDA NDA NDA NDA

According to the info on the Runewalker site there is PvP in the game. All there is to be said...

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by Reizla

NDA NDA NDA NDA

According to the info on the Runewalker site there is PvP in the game. All there is to be said...

So i can pk people out of the blue :D?

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by Reizla

NDA NDA NDA NDA

So i can pk people out of the blue :D?

NDA NDA NDA NDA

All info given (on PvP/PK) by Runewalker/SOE/Inferium is on their website. Beta-testers CAN NOT give information about it...

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Sadly this means no...when a game doesn't specifically talk about the pvp, means its limited.  More than likely they are going to put a post up at some point saying they are revolutionizing the pvp industry with their zoned pvp and bg's...

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379

This should give you a bit info on the pvp, they start talking about it at around the 8:02 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=smeRncBm_Tc

There have also been multiple sites to do interviews where the pvp questions where answered, massively would be one such site. So there is info out there on the pvp aspect of the game if one took the time to look for it.

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    Bah that not fun at all guess I wont buy the VIP pack :(
  • BrownAleBrownAle Member Posts: 399
    Originally posted by Gormok

This should give you a bit info on the pvp, they start talking about it at around the 8:02 mark.

There have also been multiple sites to do interviews where the pvp questions where answered, massively would be one such site. So there is info out there on the pvp aspect of the game if one took the time to look for it.

Hey since you seem to be in the know, why not save the forum goers on this site the effort of trudging through google and just say what the pvp is, summarize or whatever. I think thats the point of this forum not to send people off to google to get their info on games.

I mean you took the time to make that post, why not just say what the pvp is?  Will help people like me whos just mildly curious and doesnt feel like watching a youtube video or hunting for info..

• ThububThubub Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by BrownAle
    Originally posted by Gormok

Hey since you seem to be in the know, why not save the forum goers on this site the effort of trudging through google and just say what the pvp is, summarize or whatever. I think thats the point of this forum not to send people off to google to get their info on games.

I mean you took the time to make that post, why not just say what the pvp is?  Will help people like me whos just mildly curious and doesnt feel like watching a youtube video or hunting for info..

From everything that has been said in interviews, the pvp will happen in a seperate frontier zone.  So no, there won't be player ganking  as they progress.  So far there isn't a lot of information on the pvp area.  They have also said in one if the interviews that it might not make it on release, but released a couple months after launch.  PvP seems to be more added on than a feature function of the game.

• DravenDraven Member UncommonPosts: 29

There is no pvp in the game yet, just duels. An NDA is a joke when Sony starts charging people to be in the beta.

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    Sadly this means no...when a game doesn't specifically talk about the pvp, means its limited.  More than likely they are going to put a post up at some point saying they are revolutionizing the pvp industry with their zoned pvp and bg's...

^ yep, I agree with you!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!