Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, I only have to play to Level 15

2»

Comments

• ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322

played for mayb 15 mins then didn't play again for the beta weekend.

• cathal12cathal12 Member Posts: 8

To all the people that don't like it ... is cool, for all the people that do like it ... see ya on 4/30!

For both sides, the haters sound like 5 year olds whineing. I'll be 65 in a few months and have

been playing since pen and paper days. I started in dial-up Muds, my first MMO was gemstone3,

A text based system.  I've beta tested and played 15 or 20 different games, if you don't like it, then

don't play it. At the very least this game won't cost you $50 to $60 just to fine out it doesn't hold

your interest and won't cost $15 a month to play. So if you don't like it, then don't play it, if you do

like it be thankful it was developed and published so you can play it. 

Thanks for listening to my rant  ;-)

cathal12

Papa Dragon w/ ketsup bottle and new dentures

• sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    Originally posted by aesperus
    Originally posted by Alber_gamer

I don't get what people mean by this. The UI is fully customizable and uses all the nice shortcuts, which you can also personalize anyway.

It's like the people who complain about the graphics, when I couldn't think any better graphics to create deep, immersive dungeon atmospheres. I know it's matter of taste, but then you see the same people saying that Wildstar graphics are awesome, when they are 8 years old WoW copy-paste, and my jaw just drops to the ground.

Hate to break it to you, but while WildStar's graphics may be cartoony, they aren't more dated than Neverwinter. That just isn't true. Neverwinter has a much better art style for a D&D game, that's absolutely true. However, (at least in my opinion) WildStar's art direction totally works for what that game's trying to do. It reminds me more of team fortress / pixar than it does of WoW, tbh.

That said, I think a lot of people are giving this game a bad rap for no good reason. The word on the street is this game is awful. However, at least in my experience, it's a fun updated version of the old DDO. And, to my knowledge, the game was never supposed to be anything but that. It seems to me that a lot of people jumped into this game expecting WoW 2.0, and when they didn't get it they just marked it as 'terrible game' instead of realizing that it might just not be the game they're looking for.

Please, tells who you talked to "On the Street" that said this game is awful. . .

• AbloecAbloec Member CommonPosts: 315
    I gotta say its amazing how trolls can spur on conversations like this, fact is someone who really believes in what they have said will defend what they have said. 3 pages of conversation and responses proves that this was a post to just stir shit up.

Damnant quod non intellegunt
  • PadieuPadieu Member Posts: 40

I would love to try this game. just checking on the gameplay it looks interesting, the dark theme would be a challenge for me :)

Anyway i'll try to play this after leveling up my character in Granado :)