Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keepers of the Keg Tarnished Coast

AnjeluosAnjeluos Member Posts: 11

Hey guys, my Guildies and I just quit playing World of Warcraft. We been playing it for a long time, we got burnt out of it. Most of us have been together for a good 4+ years. We decided it was time to start playing something else. So we picked up Guild Wars 2 and we're pretty hooked on the game. We established a guild on the Tarnished Coast server, we're looking for a few more people who would like to join us. Whether you're new to the game, or an old vet. All are welcome, we mainly are looking for a few mature laid back crowd. There is already a couple of us playing, as in my guild from WoW. But we would love to get to meet some new people, as well as get to learn the game and just make some new friends.  

Most of us are in the 20+ age range, so most of us are a nice laid back mature group. We're very hyper/silly crew though, so we tend to always be random. We have a mumble server that we use, we are pretty much always on voice. Though we are pretty active in guild chat as well, we tend to be very active over voice. Most of us play a lot of games as well, whether were playing Guild Wars 2 or Sim City 2013 or Star Craft. I could go on and on about the list of games we play. But we always end up picking 1 mmo we stick to.  

As for Guild Wars 2, we just started 2 days ago. We're pretty addicted to it and see a nice long future with it, at least till Elder Scrolls come out or Arche Age. Those two names are on our list and will be the games we will be going to. So if you're a gamer, whether your playing Guild Wars 2 or any other game and are just looking for a good crowd to play with please feel free to get a hold of me. 

I was lucky enough to convince my guild to leave WoW hehe, most of us were already burnt out from Raiding. So Guild Wars 2 is a big refreshing game for us, we would love to bring i a few more folks to have a good time with us and just enjoy the company of other fellow gamers. If you're interested please get a hold of me over Steam or on MMORPG by private messaging me. 

I look forward to hearing from anyone who would otherwise be interested, Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Comments

• SereliskSerelisk Member Posts: 836
    Originally posted by Anjeluos

Hey guys, my Guildies and I just quit playing World of Warcraft. We been playing it for a long time, we got burnt out of it. Most of us have been together for a good 4+ years. We decided it was time to start playing something else. So we picked up Guild Wars 2 and we're pretty hooked on the game. We established a guild on the Tarnished Coast server, we're looking for a few more people who would like to join us. Whether you're new to the game, or an old vet. All are welcome, we mainly are looking for a few mature laid back crowd. There is already a couple of us playing, as in my guild from WoW. But we would love to get to meet some new people, as well as get to learn the game and just make some new friends.  

Most of us are in the 20+ age range, so most of us are a nice laid back mature group. We're very hyper/silly crew though, so we tend to always be random. We have a mumble server that we use, we are pretty much always on voice. Though we are pretty active in guild chat as well, we tend to be very active over voice. Most of us play a lot of games as well, whether were playing Guild Wars 2 or Sim City 2013 or Star Craft. I could go on and on about the list of games we play. But we always end up picking 1 mmo we stick to.  

As for Guild Wars 2, we just started 2 days ago. We're pretty addicted to it and see a nice long future with it, at least till Elder Scrolls come out or Arche Age. Those two names are on our list and will be the games we will be going to. So if you're a gamer, whether your playing Guild Wars 2 or any other game and are just looking for a good crowd to play with please feel free to get a hold of me. 

I was lucky enough to convince my guild to leave WoW hehe, most of us were already burnt out from Raiding. So Guild Wars 2 is a big refreshing game for us, we would love to bring i a few more folks to have a good time with us and just enjoy the company of other fellow gamers. If you're interested please get a hold of me over Steam or on MMORPG by private messaging me. 

I look forward to hearing from anyone who would otherwise be interested, Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Keepers of the Keg you say? Then you must try the in-game activity Keg Brawl! It's in the capital city of Hoelbrak on the western ice lake. If you play it enough, you can achieve the title "Kegmaster" for all to gaze in amusement at (because like no one knows Keg Brawl exists >.<). Anyway, just lettin' ya know~

edit: didn't mean to quote~

• AnjeluosAnjeluos Member Posts: 11
    Haha nice! I'll have to def get everyone to try that out. Should be pretty interresting for sure, if anything just for the title.