Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

for all the desperate LFG ppl

antidotikantidotik Member Posts: 31

try Entropia Universe !

Comments

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Not sure if it's the "same" as it was back in the day but you needed a good amount of RL cash or a whole lotta luck in order to actually enjoy the game. The only real free activity was to "sweat" certain mobs in a certain area for days and days on end. Everything in this game costs RL money,bullets,weapons,mining equipment etc.  You were given nothing free other than the starter orange jumpsuit,rest you had to buy with RL cash.
  • potacopotaco Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Sithos
    Not sure if it's the "same" as it was back in the day but you needed a good amount of RL cash or a whole lotta luck in order to actually enjoy the game. The only real free activity was to "sweat" certain mobs in a certain area for days and days on end. Everything in this game costs RL money,bullets,weapons,mining equipment etc.  You were given nothing free other than the starter orange jumpsuit,rest you had to buy with RL cash.

I've always loved the concept of it, but have never been able to really get into it. From what I've gathered, if you treat it like a subscription game (i.e. you put $15ish towards it each month), you can make that money last... you just have to be a lot more careful than you would with a normal sub-based game (obviously) since it's really easy to blow a lot of money very quickly.