Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do we report bugs?

pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
I have no idea where to report bugs in this "beta" ive run into a few thing's that ive been able to repeatedly cause my game to lock up in the first instance, so i wanted to report it. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by pantheron
    I have no idea where to report bugs in this "beta" ive run into a few thing's that ive been able to repeatedly cause my game to lock up in the first instance, so i wanted to report it. 

...you sir are the reason they should not have "pay to be in beta access."  Try the beta forums!!!! NDA NDA NDA NDA!!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• deviltheorydeviltheory Member Posts: 33
    Originally posted by TheJoda

...you sir are the reason they should not have "pay to be in beta access."  Try the beta forums!!!! NDA NDA NDA NDA!!

unless they changed this since yesterday, there's no place on the forums to post anything about bugs yet.  I'm just keeping a list myself and when they do open up something for reporting bugs I'll be ready to go.

• GormokGormok Member Posts: 379
    Umm yes there is a section for reporting bugs, you just have not looked for it. Myself and others have reported numberous bugs on the forums. 
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by TheJoda

Couldn't agree more. I miss the days when beta-players were picked on their gaming experience rather than on the depth of their wallets...

@OP check the beta forums. SOE has a section to report bugs. Not sure if the EU publisher has a section, but I guess they have ;-)