Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Beta 4 - 12-14 April 2013

Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213

Beta Weekend 4

12th-14th April 2013

Open Beta 30 April 2013

Heros Entry: 25th April 2013

Guardian Entry: 27th April 2013

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=849741

Comments

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Does anyone have a spare Friend Key from the Hero of the North Founders pack ? I would really love one to get into Beta 4.
  • DominoDomino Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Will MMORPG be giving away any keys for B4?
  • HawthornHawthorn Member UncommonPosts: 43
    There will be no more keys.  The BW4 is for founders only.  Have to buy the $60 or $200 to get in or find someone that has a spare friend key.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Nice to see they start the game as a beta... including the early acces. 

Hope they dont decide to do a server wipe when the game leaves open beta state.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Nice to see they start the game as a beta... including the early acces. 

Hope they dont decide to do a server wipe when the game leaves open beta state.

they have said no more wipes after early access begins (which is basically the official begining of open beta but only founders will be admitted).

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    see some of yous in beta weekend 4:) hopefully ill get my first foundry project done by then

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Aerowyn
    see some of yous in beta weekend 4:) hopefully ill get my first foundry project done by then

Just wish i could get access to the foundry, so wanting to createthe campaign i have stuffed in my head...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Anyone got a key to share for Beta 4 ascess?

PLZ send me private message  :P

• dosdiosas1stdosdiosas1st Member Posts: 2

Give me a Key too !!! image

Pleaseimageimageimageimageimageimage

haven't heard anything about keys yet not sure if this beta weekend is exclusively for people who bought packs or not

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

haven't heard anything about keys yet not sure if this beta weekend is exclusively for people who bought packs or not

Noboddy seems to know, just assuming that everyone that got beta 3 access will get back in with this one too.

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Noboddy seems to know, just assuming that everyone that got beta 3 access will get back in with this one too.

It's been stated multiple times across the official site that bw4 is exclusively for founders pack buyers and people with unused friend keys from the HotN pack. 

• theniffrigtheniffrig Member UncommonPosts: 351

As a founder I have a spare beta friend key for the 12th-14th Week 4 beta event. I've made a little competition to try to win it over on the art forums of the official Neverwinter site. If you want a chance to win the key, please check it out!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?121831-Trading-Beta-Weekend-4-Friend-Key-for-Signature-art!

Good luck!

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

i must admit to being a bit confussed here, i was under the impression that there was only going to be 3 beta weekends.

also is this beta? or early start?

meh ether way ill wait for the launch and see what the laucnh day patch holds.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Squeak69

i must admit to being a bit confussed here, i was under the impression that there was only going to be 3 beta weekends.

Early start (exclusively for founders) begins on the 25th. Open beta (effectively launch, although you can expect much class balance changes and endgame changes) is on the 30th. It'll probably last 2-4 weeks before official launch. 

this beta seems to be just for founders to have an early oppurtunity test out all the changes since the last beta weekend.. and like said above open beta and early access shortly after

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

this beta seems to be just for founders to have an early oppurtunity test out all the changes since the last beta weekend.. and like said above open beta and early access shortly after

The crafting is going to be introduced in the Beta #4. I want to see what the crafting system in Neverwinter will be like. But since I don't have a closed beta key for the #4 I will test it in Open Beta at the end of the month. Is it the 30th yet? lol

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Bummer, I wanted to play.  This game needs to come out already.
  • DaemonweaverDaemonweaver Member UncommonPosts: 124

Let me know if you get it finished, I will deffinately give it a playthrough :)

Originally posted by Daemonweaver

Let me know if you get it finished, I will deffinately give it a playthrough :)

i'm still bad with figuring out my triggers and how to link things.. working on it though.. i'm not in the foundry specific testing so only get limited amount of time to test the foundry

• theniffrigtheniffrig Member UncommonPosts: 351

Just another reminder, as a founder I have a spare beta friend key for the 12th-14th Week 4 beta event. I've made a little competition to try to win it over on the art forums of the official Neverwinter site. If you want a chance to win the key, please check it out!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?121831-Trading-Beta-Weekend-4-Friend-Key-for-Signature-art!

Good luck!