Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

registering problems

i've seen that a couple other people are having problems but mine is a little different.... i did the download, updated servers/patches and then went to register a account. First after filling out the general info it went to a bad link to comfirm registration. I tried again and it worked saying an activation code has been sent to my email... 24 hours later, I still dont have it. I've tried numerous times with different emails and the same things happen. I want to email their support but you cant from the webpage unless you have a registered account. Can someone tell me the email address for Knight Online? Thanks.

Comments

• Jammie_2Jammie_2 Member Posts: 3

I just cant register.I have the latest internet explorer.

the page says HTTP 500 internal server error, whenever i try to confirm my registration..

• meligermeliger Member Posts: 3
    same exact thing here i really wish i could same thing also happening to me with another game im not sure whaat to do
  • ArtifacTArtifacT Member Posts: 222

yeah i tried to register but i never got the confirmation email :(
    and whenever i try to DL the patches it says that the server is down or that it cant connect.

its not just knight online though i have trouble registering with a lot of "international" games =/

• neotexxneotexx Member Posts: 9
    yea its like ur account gets created but no email gets sent, it just hangs there, and when u try to log in it says u need to activate your account and an Email as been sent to ur address........well no it aint
  • neotexxneotexx Member Posts: 9
    well i still aint got n e email from them, WTF is goin on imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • wvs_des11wvs_des11 Member Posts: 3

Yes, this problem is occuring to me too. I don't know, but i hope i get to activate my account as soon as possible.

• shea354shea354 Member Posts: 2

well i have a problem...but a bit more weird. it wont even let me open the account webpage, gives me some crap about they are not accepting them right now, so i emailed some lady and im waiting on a reply, keep your fingers crossed, cheers

• airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53
    guys if u are talking about USKO they stop creating accounts. u cannot create for now they say that it will be in near future. and about the site it is opened now but since august it has been ike that dun care about it so much cus usko have lots of problems like that
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

First of all, KO has too many ppl and they say it was bugged, well, im guessing they just decided to stop it so no1 could get accounts. Now, theyre trying to get there game to have no hackers, well, if the company who made HackShield ACTUALLY creates KOSP and KOXP. Now they have the Dupe/Coin Loss thing, "Ok, we're gonna fix this on the 15th" Ok its almost 9 PM, WTH, whats with that, no fix. Now, they try to fix the Skill Bug, heres the patch, heres the thing after you log in. "Bug Skill is Fixed" Get in game, lvl up, WHERE THE.... The skill points arnt there. Ok... My choice, Get them to go back to ORIGINAL KO, OR, spend day after day after day dealing with the bugs and hackers and dupers and whatever else! Its very annoyingimage 

Ok last thing, vote in this Poll,

First of all, KO has too many ppl and they say it was bugged, well, im guessing they just decided to stop it so no1 could get accounts. Now, theyre trying to get there game to have no hackers, well, if the company who made HackShield ACTUALLY creates KOSP and KOXP. Now they have the Dupe/Coin Loss thing, "Ok, we're gonna fix this on the 15th" Ok its almost 9 PM, WTH, whats with that, no fix. Now, they try to fix the Skill Bug, heres the patch, heres the thing after you log in. "Bug Skill is Fixed" Get in game, lvl up, WHERE THE.... The skill points arnt there. Ok... My choice, Get them to go back to ORIGINAL KO, OR, spend day after day after day dealing with the bugs and hackers and dupers and whatever else! Its very annoyingimage 

Ok last thing, vote in this Poll,

• mave333mave333 Member Posts: 18

u guys do know the deactivated account making right now because they r fixing a bunch of stuff just tryin to help

Maveimage

Originally posted by mave333

u guys do know the deactivated account making right now because they r fixing a bunch of stuff just tryin to help

Maveimage

Yup, dont read my post, I said that! They dont want to get more ppl for a while cuz they are trying to make the svrs stronger! Then it can hold same amount of ppl just less, and i mean less, kinda like Final Fantasy, WoW, ect, Lag.
  • mave333mave333 Member Posts: 18

if anything i want more people that can speak english so the game as a whole can get stronger

Maveimage

• airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53

guys account creation is enable again . go to register make and id and get mail with ur pass

• ippoippo Member UncommonPosts: 109

nope doesn't work can't pick a state so i can't finish the account set up