Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wonder why people havent taken a serious look at this game?!

MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389

Just read a ton of material about the game, and have combined it with ingame footage and some first hand knowledge of gameplay from a friend... I am confused as to why this game hasn't been advertised much!! this game is a total sleeper hit! lol

Comments

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106
    I'm anxious to get a good look at it myself.  Has some potential for something a bit different.  The housing in the sky is brilliant and the dragon assisted crafting is awesome sounding as well.  Not to mention the dragon lair/training system.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

the NA version is still very early beta.. i wouldn't expect open beta till end of summer to early fall at the earliest.. once more info is released on the NA version you will see more interest in the game i'm sure...

i bought the $40 pack for this game but honestly overall black desert online looks like a much more ambitious project overall.. hopefully one of the two ends up being good

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

the NA version is still very early beta.. i wouldn't expect open beta till end of summer to early fall at the earliest.. once more info is released on the NA version you will see more interest in the game i'm sure...

i bought the $40 pack for this game but honestly overall black desert online looks like a much more ambitious project overall.. hopefully one of the two ends up being good

ey Aero :) yea BDO looks VERY cool! love the whole concept and push in regards to what the devs envision, but as far as DPO goes, I think this game will do very well. I was talking to one of my buds who has been doing internal alpha testing, and this game seems to be a joy for him (which is rare with this guy) lol. its funny, we seem to be interested in the same type of games ;D