Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7th Race picture

DragondieDragondie Member UncommonPosts: 43

I was poking around the wildstar website i came across the race page anyone else notice a 7th race in the 7 pics up top? They go in this order Granok,Aurin,Cassian,Mechari,Unknown race,Draken, and human that unknown race looks like a cross of a draken and human. Just wanted to share that info if anyone hasn't noticed yet.

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/races/

Comments

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Sorry, that one has been confirmed as a Male Aurin. Best speculation on the 2 remaining races is furball/gremlin for Dominion, and some sort of Undead/Space Pirate for Exiles.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Phineas P. Protostar hasn't decided yet.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    WSF wrote about this subject a while back (link). Basically the pic is an angry Male Aurin. People have a pretty good idea what the other two races are going to be.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• KillamKillam Member Posts: 12
    Cool races.

Ok no holding back!