Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF a game type that used to exsist....

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

hi guys

im looking for a game to play, something u can play with guilds/clan and be part or something,

raid would be nice, pvp is a must, i like open world pvp and free to pk anybody.

the old games i loved where Lineage2 back about 6-7 years ago, when bots were rare, and pvp was great,

another game Legend of mir2, not sure if anyone remembers it, 1 of the 1st every mmo's i used to play it on 56k dialup,

both these games big on grind, but also big on pvp

i will do F2P or P2P, just so hard to find something these days as there are so many games,

i have tried alot of games, i am willing to try more or ones i have tried again, any suggestions pls :)

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269

If you like PvP, open world PVP, free PK, sandbox game with city building and sieges and player driven economy, skill progression system and  PvE with good AI and FPS combat, you will like Darkfall Unholy Wars. It launches the 16th April, two weeks from now! You can pre-order and get beta access till release date too.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/

• TheGamblesTheGambles Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by treyu86

If you like PvP, open world PVP, free PK, sandbox game with city building and sieges and player driven economy, skill progression system and  PvE with good AI and FPS combat, you will like Darkfall Unholy Wars. It launches the 16th April, two weeks from now! You can pre-order and get beta access till release date too.

You should probably look into the game before jumping in though. Look at who's making it, the response from players thus far and their track record. Just a suggestion from someone who pre-ordered...

• treyu86treyu86 Member UncommonPosts: 269
    Originally posted by TheGambles
    Originally posted by treyu86

You should probably look into the game before jumping in though. Look at who's making it, the response from players thus far and their track record. Just a suggestion from someone who pre-ordered...

Yea, I think that too, but with a positive think: I played 2 years Darkfall 1.0, loved it, pre-ordered  Darkfall Unholy Wars, played all 5 months of beta and I am so willing to play the game when it launches. I guess it is just a matter of opinion and tastes, so check it out or wait for a trial (they implemented it in darkfall 1.0 so they will probably do it here too sooner or later). But in my opinion after reading what you are looking for, you should crearly pick it up!

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    any other games out there anyone can suggest

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(