Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marriage?

Okay, i heard that there was a place where your RO characters could get married.  My friend and I were arguing over it and i just wanted to set things straight!image Any comments would be great, thnkies ^^

~Your southern Belle~

~Your southern Belle~

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Still have yet to play RO so I dont know, not that it helps you at all, but oh well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

• -ONI--ONI- Member Posts: 8

I haven't played ro sence the beta days but when I played and when people got married there was no real place.  just a party or guild or what ever would go some place i.e prontera church, alberta's ship or in the verry early days mids 4 where osiris could be killed by just one person. Then the aco. or priest would give there vows and huzzah there was a wedding and there was flowers and jellopys tossed on the ground.  There where rumors around that gravity was working on an offical thing in the church I don't know if they really did as I've said I haven't played sence beta and I have no clue what is now going on.

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31

only rumors buddy.. only rumors.. >_>

XqkrwogudX

• AnomenAnomen Member Posts: 3
    yeh u can get married in iRO, you have to book a marriage, and then its held at port monk, n like ders 10 priests dat come down, and use angelus and other spells when da marriage comences.

• qkrwogudqkrwogud Member Posts: 31

Really? hmm..

Wut happends after? Are there any advantages? does anything change?

XqkrwogudX

• Psycho_StefPsycho_Stef Member Posts: 24
    Wedding system isn't implented yet in iRO, comes is RO version 5 if I aint mistaking.

The best place to get married is monks place, 1 north of pront, 3 east.Just invite friends and a priest and it is fun.Don't do it in Prontera or something, then hundreds of morons come and tell you are a geek etc etc and try everything to spoil it, db. etc. Some ppl are just so dull.

• KirianKirian Member Posts: 2
    I don't have much to say about the whole marriage thing, but I agree with Gunblade that...Macs suck. =P

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Hard drives? image

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.