Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FE's New News Letter!!!

CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 62

It finally arrived!!!

Dont forget to read the fine print!

Comments

• ordeithordeith Member Posts: 36
    Yeah, I've just read it... and man, it is great to get a heartbeat from the dev people to see that things are still going as schedule...
  • darkasterdarkaster Member Posts: 187

I LOVE the direction this is heading! Awesome innovation with the clothing imo.

Although I read the fine print, i dont see what they are referring to?

Anyway, great Newsletter!

Ty Icarus!

• BlackmoorBlackmoor Member Posts: 96

I am really liking the skin textures. They don't have the sickly EQ2 plastic look to them :) The whole customization thing rocks as well ,, thats way beyond any other game by a huge margin :)

• caprisoncaprison Member Posts: 17
    I too am pretty hyped by the detail. Like you guys, i've been crossing my fingers for a post-apoc/wasteland style MMO since I first played Shadowrun. I am so ready for this but i'm happy these guys are taking their time. Thanks Icarus.. we'll be here waiting..

---------------------------------------------
    Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind: "Who is this that questions my wisdom with such ignorant words? Brace yourself, because I have some questions for you, and you must answer them. "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much.

• SlagathorSlagathor Member Posts: 37
    I haven't had such high hopes for a game in development before. Just reading the background content reminds me of my very early pnp gaming days, playing Gamma World back in the early 80's.