Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How would you improve the direction the game is taking?

124»

Comments

• akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
    Originally posted by alakyen

There are many criticism about the game, also many ignorance, for that reason I think would be interesting to make an organized feedback regarding all what we have read of the game, listing those things we would change or emphasize, now is under development. I plan to make a list of your ideas and make a survey with them and send it to zenimax

Just brief and not abstract points, there's mine:

-be able to talk and trade in over 50 zones with other players of opponents faction but not to attack them, to add race and trade variety to the game, maybe making posible the existence of wanderer merchants/peddlar

-option of not glowing effects or quest givers tracker

-solid combat/blowing effects/sounds

-enemies loot delivering their armor and weapons even they are bad quality

-if not raids a way to progress in pve in groups of a size at least addapted to medium guild number of active players while discovering exclusive story &/gear &/ cosmetics &/ achievements, that take enough time and effort to maintain player till new content addition

-importance of many dungeons and quest to discover by exploration in the game with chances to get great items or recipes or skills etc...

-importance of a thievery system and realistic npc routines

-a communication system that dont make of tamriel a forum discussion, allowing inmersion and physical ways to trade, and comunicate with close characters

-enough dificulty for pve combat.

-not infinite ammo and arrow crafting

Hard to improve a game when I dont know all the facts about it. All were doing right now until beta testing starts is grasping at straws. Unlike the rest of the people who are making blind guesses at what the game will be like, I will wait untill either I get into Beta Testing or till release to make my suggestions.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"