Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I Try Second Life

CrystalDreamer59CrystalDreamer59 Member Posts: 32
I'm looking for a mmorpg to help ease my mind from all my worries and I'm thinking about giving second life a try again. I use to have a second life account back a few years ago but stopped playing with it and recently deleated it because I found most of the other people too immature which makes me second guess if I should sign up for a new account. So now I'm wondering if I should join second life again or not.

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Yeah if you like random male midgets flying at you with their genitals in your face go for it. But seriously if you have a group of friends and just want to mess around for a bit then why not.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Sorry misread the question lol
  • ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Depends on what you all wanna get out of it. For roleplay, i havent found any matching it(and not the pixelated sex stuff) but as a general hop in and play game id say no. It's got alot to understand and learn, the tools you are given are really top notch for content creators and you can make abit of money from it as well.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by CrystalDreamer59
    Should I Try Second Life

No probably should concentrate on the first

• CrystalDreamer59CrystalDreamer59 Member Posts: 32
    I guess I won't sign up for second life again sounds like the people there are still immature. What kind of mmorpg should I play then. I'm looking for something with fantasy and action where the other players are more mature like me.
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I love GW2 and find the community awesome, but others on here will tell you it is the worst game they  have played.   Watch some videos I guess.   You pay for the game and then there is no sub.  There is a cash shop, but I havent had to use it.  
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I guess I won't sign up for second life again sounds like the people there are still immature. What kind of mmorpg should I play then. I'm looking for something with fantasy and action where the other players are more mature like me.

Most of the older MMos (pre WoW) seem to have pretty mature player bases and most of them have free to play options.....As a general rule, I find the newer and more populated games often have the less mature playerbases also...

• MickleMickle Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Have you tried Lord of the Rings Online?  It has a nice F2P setup.
  • Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    I'm looking for a mmorpg to help ease my mind from all my worries and I'm thinking about giving second life a try again. I use to have a second life account back a few years ago but stopped playing with it and recently deleated it because I found most of the other people too immature which makes me second guess if I should sign up for a new account. So now I'm wondering if I should join second life again or not.

Diverting your attention from your worries will not solve them, dealing with those worries will, if your unable to deal with them then find someone who you can talk to about whats worrying you,  I'm not being an a$$hat, I'm trying to help you because burrying your head or diverting yourself away from them doesnt solve anything.  I do know, I've been there and done it.

Talking is good.

• AnslemAnslem Member CommonPosts: 215
    Originally posted by Cod_Eye

Diverting your attention from your worries will not solve them, dealing with those worries will, if your unable to deal with them then find someone who you can talk to about whats worrying you,  I'm not being an a$$hat, I'm trying to help you because burrying your head or diverting yourself away from them doesnt solve anything.  I do know, I've been there and done it.

Talking is good.

^ This. 

In the meantime, have you tried WoW?  I hear that a lot of the RP and RP-PvP servers are full of mature folk.   I forgot if you said the game should be free, which WoW isn't... Might want to give it a try!

Played: Ultima Online - DaoC - WoW -

• CrystalDreamer59CrystalDreamer59 Member Posts: 32
    I'm looking for a game that is free and I have been talking to someone about my worries and they say I need to take a break from my worries. I forgot to mention that I would like a game where you can costomise your character as often as you like. By the way I'm currently giving disney's pixie hollow a try, but I can't seem to figure it out so I might try something else. another thing it has to be a PC mmorpg not an ipad one since I eventually got tired of my ipad and gave it to my dad. I've heard that Winx Club is suppose to come out with a new mmorpg this fall. I'll see if I can find more info on it.