Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kickstarter project is live! Pledge now!

Comments

• Dr_NegativeDr_Negative Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Pledged and those funds are climbing fast.
  • HairyzacHairyzac Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by Arcona
    $180 tier is very popular, the 500 slots will run out very fast :p

Hopefully those people have time to spend on internal testing or they will be dropped!

• VymmVymm Member Posts: 112

After long consideration ....

$350 Hero Forever.  I want to be a part of the game until the end.  I would gladly add more to my donation if I knew more about the custom house.  Really that was the level I wanted to be at but some people brought up good points regarding which server it would be on?  Moveable?  That's a big gamble for $650 additional.  More information might make me pull the trigger to go a bit higher.

Vymm

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133

People are restoring my faith in humanity -Young Hero is selling faster than Internal Testing.

Young Hero, like I said before, offers the best bang for your buck. People will be happy with getting that one, and I think anyone who misses it will be a little choked. :)

• binskkibinskki Member CommonPosts: 153
    <cheers wildly>
  • HorafHoraf Member Posts: 15

Pledged.

I went Young Warrior.  I almost went the $250 digital route, but instead I'll put the difference towards a new gaming rig.  I figure I have close to 2 years to save up.  (Next will have to be an upgrade from DSL...but I live in the Boonies).

Horaf

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Having already read up on the game, I was pretty jazzed for the first ~20 seconds of the video where I saw some modelling and engine testing going on. I want to see more of that <3
  • LawtoweenLawtoween Member UncommonPosts: 103

10% in 21 minutes!  Woot!

• drakon3drakon3 Member Posts: 114

This is my first KS, so I might not be aware of how it works.

But where are the stretch goals?  Or does MJ only need to post those if it hits $2m and actually funds?

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    So far when you take the average each person is worth around $230.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

You get lifetime subscribtion at only $250

must be a mistake?

if sub is $15/month, you get lifetime sub and lots of other stuff at the price of 16 months subscribtion :p

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by drakon3

But where are the stretch goals?  Or does MJ only need to post those if it hits $2m and actually funds?

I think KS only allows you to post them once you are funded, yeah

must be a mistake?

if sub is $15/month, you get lifetime sub and lots of other stuff at the price of 16 months subscribtion :p

Usually lifetime subscribtions are good as long as you play the game for over that 16 month period, but if you get bored of the game before that date you wasted money. It's pretty much a risk people have to take.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• FalwellFalwell Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The whole Kickstarter scene is new to me (my first backing) and I find it completely fascinating.

www.thegrubs.com

• WazlukWazluk Member Posts: 159
    Young Hero/$110 Pledged

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Wazluk - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Draken Stalker
  • MaephistoMaephisto Member Posts: 632

10% funded in 30 minutes.  Not bad.

Wait til the end of the workday and It will take off.

EDIT:  Got the $110 package.

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133

must be a mistake?

The subscription fee will not be $15 per month, as alluded to on the Kickstarter page:

·Our subscription tiers will be based on players' individual choices regarding participation, but will be less than the current accepted norm for MMORPGs.

I am guessing $10 per month with a discount for bundling months.

Edit: Also, like Mark said, there will be different tiers for rates based on your participation. So maybe if you only play 10 hours per month you would only pay $5. Or maybe it is slot-based. We do not know yet.

• Corinthian-XCorinthian-X Member Posts: 86

must be a mistake?

A sub won't be $15 a month. Right there on the KS page it states that subs will be less than the accepted norm of todays MMOs.

• DeanMalincoDeanMalinco Member Posts: 26
    $250 pledged - lets go!
  • Plastic-MetalPlastic-Metal Member Posts: 405
    Pledged.  Now, where's the promissory chicken?

My name is Plastic-Metal and my name is an oxymoron.

• drakon3drakon3 Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by Searias

must be a mistake?

Usually lifetime subscribtions are good as long as you play the game for over that 16 month period, but if you get bored of the game before that date you wasted money. It's pretty much a risk people have to take.

Yep.  This is why I decided on the $110 tier instead.  The way I figured my math (assuming $10/month) the breakeven point between $110 and $250 tiers is 18 months of actually playing the game.  If you plan (hope?) to play beyond 18 months of go-live then lifetime sub is worth it.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    4 Pledges for our family $110/$180 tiers.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by Sornin

People are restoring my faith in humanity -Young Hero is selling faster than Internal Testing.

Young Hero, like I said before, offers the best bang for your buck. People will be happy with getting that one, and I think anyone who misses it will be a little choked. :)

Hopefully everyone pledges (or not) for the IT tiers if they think they can really help.

As far as i'm concerned, if i had the money i would have went for it too.

But orthophonist and other ressources needed for my kid matters most.

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• burfoburfo Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by belatucadros
    Originally posted by drakon3

I think KS only allows you to post them once you are funded, yeah

I'd expect them to add an update with stretch goals when the project nears the base funding level.

Burfo

I am texting my friends to back this game also :P.

This discussion has been closed.