Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's a pretty good f2p game

I see some threads here bashing f2p but to be honest this is a pretty good f2p game. It's not hard to find friends here to race with and to be honest f2p does not make it any harder than those pursuit skilled cars bumping you off the road.

It's still true that a good driver does not need a fast car, and that faster cars still give more risk of collision.

Just saying :)

Comments

• deugemietdeugemiet Member Posts: 82

Playing f2p now for about 1,5 month. I have 2 characters; lvl 20 and lvl 25.

On the lvl 25 i bougth a Ford GT40. It has a rating from arround 474, C class. I'm saving good 3 star carparts for it. I want to make a very good B class of it. Maybe even an A class.

At my lvl 20 i even got a 4 star engine with 17% speedbonus, from the daily treasurehunt.

The connection is fair - good.

Its easy to make a few coints. I added 3 skills that add a bonus to the rewards. At my lvl 25 toon i gathered about 2 million from arround 120 matches and treasurehunts.

If u play f2p u just have to wait for the better carparts...patience is the keyword.

If u like designs, like 3d or painting, then it's fun being busy in the garage and make your own customized car.

Like i said i like the Ford GT40 a lot (gave it 60ish race trim). Compared with other fast cars, that sound like screaming girls, this one growls. EA Nfs world should add more vintage cars. There are just a few available. I'm also missing some prototype cars...like, for example, the Italdesign Scighera ( from the older Nfs serie).

Now i come to the con part of the game. I estimate that arround 10-20% of all players are using cheats. This is very very anoying. Finding yourself at the front in the last lap and suddenly a car that was at least half a mile away finished the race and wins it (after the race u can check the stats from every driver and see that his old car was 1.5 faster then a bugatti veyron).

What im doing depending on my mood is not finishing the race / end task nfs world in windows (because these cheaters are hurting my raceresults in general) or finishing the race and ask everyone to report this a-hole. Im sorry to say, but Russian players are often guilty.

I regret that EA is not doing much imo to make cheats impossible.

But despite this cheat problem im logging on every day for the treasurehunt or at least some free cruising :)

I'm sorry to say but i have to adjust my thougths about the game:

Shortly EA-games removed about all nice A-type sportcars that where available for ingame gathered money. Like the Chevrolet Corvette, Lexus LFA. Now there are no more cars available anymore with 'the fast look'.

Go ahead a-hole EA...discourage people at f2p and u have even less change to ever get a single coint from them ...

I was thinking about to buy once 1 car for real money but not anymore...

• Yeah I understand what you mean, but if you like leveling you can level until the max and then just buy a nice car for the looks. Also if you race with friends you won't have much problems.

Only thing I miss then if you race with friends it may become boring if one always wins. It would have been nice if you could set a handicap.

looks like the amount of cheaters is growing. I gues it's realy easy to hack the program.

Ive a huge list of blocked people because i dont want to race again against someone who's cheating.

Even in 'escapes' and 'persuits' people using cheats, finishing far ahead at the rest of the team giving them 25 secs left to finish what will not happend most of the time...very very selfishness and rude behouviar.

The bad thing about it is that EA does nothing about it.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    Originally posted by deugemiet

looks like the amount of cheaters is growing. I gues it's realy easy to hack the program.

Ive a huge list of blocked people because i dont want to race again against someone who's cheating.

Even in 'escapes' and 'persuits' people using cheats, finishing far ahead at the rest of the team giving them 25 secs left to finish what will not happend most of the time...very very selfishness and rude behouviar.

The bad thing about it is that EA does nothing about it.

EA killed their ONE good racing game years ago.

Motor City Online.

So much crap, so little quality.

EA didnt arrange events where people can race without traffic. To get a perfect race where only your car and skills count people need to get rid of  'r e t a r d e d'  traffic.

This game is bugged like hell. For example: at the end of a persuit people always gain new reputation, money and a random reward. But often you got nothing.

The game isnt stable. If an area is a bit crowded because people doing their personal treasurehunt you're game can crash easy.

People are begging already years to fix the cheatproblems and still all what EA does is adding new content...for their cashflow...

• My best guess that you could do is: find the right buddies to race against. Join a clan or something. Make it so that you're not getting annoyed from racing wodka-redbull flavored hacking russian kids. Personally i think they are pretty cool, probably because i'm a nutcase myself :P.