Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows the endgame community?

ChuChuTrickChuChuTrick Member UncommonPosts: 27

I realize that the F2P is boosting player numbers and building a community, however, how much of that is lasting to the endgame?

Basically I'm curious how many F2P players are actually making it to 55 and paticipating in raiding, etc...

Comments

• GrootGroot Member UncommonPosts: 87
    Well I was a f2p player that ended up subscribing by level 12.  Now i'm level 22 and have put 70 hours in the last 2 weeks.  So there's 1 trying to get into endgame...just midgame right now though.
  • ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

APW raid starts at level 49-50.

Getting from level 50 to 55 is the actual end-game.

REALITY CHECK

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

There are currently 3 Raid guilds that does PUG raids.

New Genesis - Friday nights APW raids

Unleashed - Saturday morning (1AM CST) Overland raid targets

Reverence - Sunday Morning (4AM CST - European raid guild)

There's another APW raid PUG on Mondays @ 1PM CST but forgot the Guild Name. But its a European guild.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by csthao

There are currently 3 Raid guilds that does PUG raids.

New Genesis - Friday nights APW raids

Unleashed - Saturday morning (1AM CST) Overland raid targets

Reverence - Sunday Morning (4AM CST - European raid guild)

There's another APW raid PUG on Mondays @ 1PM CST but forgot the Guild Name. But its a European guild.

You might be thinking of COBRA as the Euro Guild.

The population right now is a very interesting mix of players.  Those who have been playing since launch, or at least several years.  Those that are experience high level players returning.  And those who are very new to the game and have just been playing a few months or  a few days.

My guild, Alliance of the Griffin, has revitalized itself after about a 2-year hibernation.  We have all of the above listed player types playing and I gotta say, it is great to be back.  We've built a new guild hall, we're running new folks through the Griffon quest, get folks through trials in PotA, even running folks through APW who have never seen the best raid dungeon created.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Rev is definitely not european. I live in germany and have to be up Sat at 1:00 in the night for their raid.

P.s.: Haha take a holiday for 3 weeks and the forum thinks you're a "Novice member" lol

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381
    This is kinda nice to hear.   I liked Vanguard, actually subscribed for a couple of months a year or so ago.   Sadly, I logged back in to my main character (L22 Monk) and realized I'd completely forgotten how anything works. 

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.