Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] Lineage 2: Lindvior - Goddess of Destruction Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com has teamed up with the Lineage II team to bring the world the first look at the next 3.0 game update, it's new logo and an awesome new boss dragon for which the update is named: Lindvior. Check out Lineage II: Lindvior - Goddess of Destruction and let us know what you think in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• xDracxDrac Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Not much to comment on, it's just a trailer. But I'm excited for it :)

Web & Graphic Design - www.xdrac.com

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Its almost here people. This update is bringing back alot of what Lineage 2 use to be. No more fast leveling, revamp of the crafting system with no more bound weapons & armor so the market should flourish again like it use to be. Most of all though we are getting back our old classes that we miss so much.

XDrac what server you on and what class do you play?

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

And...how do you know that VastoHorde? Are there any "patches" ? If yes, I would like to see them! 

Old L2 was perfect, but they runied it with ... WoWish level/items/instances/etc .

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Originally posted by IceAge

And...how do you know that VastoHorde? Are there any "patches" ? If yes, I would like to see them! 

Old L2 was perfect, but they runied it with ... WoWish level/items/instances/etc .

This site has the best source of information that I know. You can find some stuff on the Korean site also.

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Chapter_3:_Lindvior

Originally posted by VastoHorde

This site has the best source of information that I know. You can find some stuff on the Korean site also.

It's what I was reading right before I posted my comment :) Well, I see that from Chapter 3, there will no longer be bound and unidentify items, which is nice! There is not much info on the crafting however.

Other then that, it seems to be a good update! We will see full patch-notes pretty soon then! 

PS: Is C3 live on Korea yet?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

Its been live in Korea for months. I will try to find the article on the crafting for you.
    Ok, I will be waiting. I am reinstalling L2 now :) 

• DukeDuDukeDu Member Posts: 73
    BOTAGE 2!!!
  • SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Duh im gonna play it!

• llhaomarullllhaomarull Member Posts: 2
    l2 only C1 through C4, the rest is garbage
    Ok, I will be waiting. I am reinstalling L2 now :) 

http://www.lineage2news.com/2012/10/new-crafting-lineage2-chapter-3.html

Thanks! However, I didn't get it, as how the level of materials affect the weapon! If I craft a weapon with lvl 5 materials, will the weapon be stronger?

• uidCausticuidCaustic Member Posts: 128
    Wow, I'm actually amazed this is still played.
  • Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581

Its almost here people. This update is bringing back alot of what Lineage 2 use to be. No more fast leveling, revamp of the crafting system with no more bound weapons & armor so the market should flourish again like it use to be. Most of all though we are getting back our old classes that we miss so much.

Where does it say that they are bringing back the original classes? I see mulitple names for advanced classes so am I missing something here?

Originally posted by Darkfalz89

Where does it say that they are bringing back the original classes? I see mulitple names for advanced classes so am I missing something here?

Before Goddess Of Destruction their was 32 classes but they all got merged into 8 classes with the launch Goddess Of Destruction. Now they have split the classes back up again to 32 classes with the Lindvior update. 

Thanks! However, I didn't get it, as how the level of materials affect the weapon! If I craft a weapon with lvl 5 materials, will the weapon be stronger?

Thats all the info we have atm until we get some official patch notes so nobody really knows anything. Its just good to hear that crafting is being redone because as of right now crafting is dead. 

• LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34

VastoHorde

Where do you find the info that the classes are going back into 32 and not 8?

Originally posted by jacksonowns

VastoHorde

Where do you find the info that the classes are going back into 32 and not 8?

Click the link and scroll down to where you see the classes. If you click on the one of the classes you will see that each one is splitting back up to 4 like they were before.

• NadriellNadriell Member UncommonPosts: 197
    if only this game wasn't a grind fest...
    Originally posted by Nadriell
    if only this game wasn't a grind fest...

If thats the way you see it then the game is just not for you. 

• NitruchaNitrucha Member CommonPosts: 2
    new lineage 2 like sh*t, they chaning everything to worst side by trying to copying new mmorpg, but noone from new games are good thats the point. Better release new engine but leave leveling, more quests for people who like to play solo, castle seages and raid boses are the best in all mmorpg, all shops, crafting systems are good just need to release new fresh game with good update, cause now Lineage 2 looks like some FANS edit not a real game (sounds like counter strike :D)
  • NitruchaNitrucha Member CommonPosts: 2
    C4 was the best l2 :D
  • RetericReteric Member Posts: 3

NCwest still hasn't got Lindvior and Koreans are already PTS on the next update Epeisodion

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Epeisodion_Update

Originally posted by Reteric

NCwest still hasn't got Lindvior and Koreans are already PTS on the next update Epeisodion

http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=Epeisodion_Update

Lindvior is launching this month. We have always been an update behind the east.  

• milwalmilwal Member UncommonPosts: 65
    ic ther doing their best to coverup the very outdated graphics in this clip....