Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The single most important question before KS begins...

TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322

Which color will each realm be?!

Honestly!  Alb is RED, Mid is BLUE and HIBERNIA IS GREEN!  There can be NO DEVIATION from this paradigm!  It is written in the heavens!   It is the immutable law of the universe. 

Yet, on the CU Symbol, I see a tri-color wheel with BLUE.... RED.... and.... YELLOW!

Okay, okay, okay... so maybe Sigurd can be BLUE, Arthur can be YELLOW and Tuatha can be... RED?!  RED!! C'mon!  Tautha can't be RED!  It's the EMERALD ISLE, for Danu's sake!  GREEN!  Tuatha is GREEN!

Heed my words, MJ!  I care not about Stealth or Archers or Buffs or balance or gameplay or RP servers or any other trivialities!  I want my colors back!

/rant off

P.S. Please start KS tomorrow!  I can't wait any longer!

Edit: Pinache

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

Comments

• OldskooOldskoo Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Lol, ok that gave me a good laugh :) Mark said he wouldn't open the KS on april fool's day so a bunch of people have been guessing/hoping it will be on Tuesday but I also have some seen some concern over the guild and bsc tiers and how to go about organizing so perhaps he may play a role in that too before moving forward. Either way, I'm looking forward to it getting started!

• Plastic-MetalPlastic-Metal Member Posts: 405
    I don't know about you guys, but I just need to make sure... Kickstarter isn't going to launch during The Walking Dead finale, is it?  If so, I'm screwed.

My name is Plastic-Metal and my name is an oxymoron.

• ArbroathArbroath Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by Plastic-Metal
    I don't know about you guys, but I just need to make sure... Kickstarter isn't going to launch during The Walking Dead finale, is it?  If so, I'm screwed.

QFT^

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. ~Declaration of Arbroath

• binskkibinskki Member CommonPosts: 153
    Hee hee !  :)
  • NanulakNanulak Member UncommonPosts: 372

Yellow is a perfect color for Hibernia.  Since they were always running away from us Middies. 

On a side note, the bookends of the color spectrum (human range) are red and blue.  And in-between are all the muddled colors like green and yellow.  So either would be fine for a Hibernian.  Between their pissing their pants (yellow) and throwing up (green) it’s all the same to me.

Nanulak

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133

Well, given this isn't Dark Age of Camelot...

Anyway, check out the video here: http://camelotunchained.com/en/videos/

Now, it is possible this is just coincidence, but look at the colours as it shows each realm.

Tuatha de Danann: Blue

Vikings: Yellow

Camelot: Red

Unless the artists just randomly chose those colours, I think it is fairly safe to say those are what to expect for each realm.

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Haha. Yeah it would be very disorienting if the realms are different colors than in DAOC. But I'm sure we'd adjust after a few hours or days. Not a big deal.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by Sornin

Now, it is possible this is just coincidence, but look at the colours as it shows each realm.

Unless the artists just randomly chose those colours, I think it is fairly safe to say those are what to expect for each realm.

UNACCEPTABLE! 

RED IS DEAD!

• KarraptathidKarraptathid Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by Sornin

If they are wanting to change color associations, they should have done it to Arthurians as well and not leave them as Red.

Midranki - To us, Thidranki Faste is not just some center keep, it's our field Guild Hall.
    Camelot Unchained's Kickstarter - Warrior Forever

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by Karraptathid

If they are wanting to change color associations, they should have done it to Arthurians as well and not leave them as Red.

The color fits since Arthurians are going to be doing most of the bleeding.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• KarraptathidKarraptathid Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by meddyck

I'm betting they will be once again the most OPd realm, so I doubt they will be bleeding that much.

Midranki - To us, Thidranki Faste is not just some center keep, it's our field Guild Hall.
    Camelot Unchained's Kickstarter - Warrior Forever

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133
    Originally posted by meddyck

I'm betting they will be once again the most OPd realm, so I doubt they will be bleeding that much.

Well, they will likely be the most populated realm, but balance-wise they should be in line with the rest.

• TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322

Okay seriously, MJ... I need some clarification here!

I tried to say "Blue Tuatha" and threw up a little in my mouth.

RED IS DEAD!

• FoggyeFoggye Member UncommonPosts: 96
    If it's Red it's dead.