Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you going to name your toons?

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
Give me your toons name so we can party together sometimes. Mine of course will be Isturi feel free to add me to your friends list.image

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    I wont say my toon's name here. It can get stolen after the wipe. and i would be very pissed if that happen. IT takes me too long to think of good names in mmos

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589
    MisterPopo

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    I wont say my toon's name here. It can get stolen after the wipe. and i would be very pissed if that happen. IT takes me too long to think of good names in mmos

Never thought of that. Ive always used Isturi I hope no one steals my name but if they do I have a back up all ready to go.

Originally posted by bestever
    Originally posted by doragon86
    MisterPopo

Nice name think I'll take it lol JOKE. @OP  I'll wait till I can name my toon but I'll add you. On pc right?

Right PC it is.

• norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

Makes me wonder if they will limit naming since game events affect the show. I can see it now.

The Factory in the western district was attacked by the FlamingSmeghead Clan lead by

xxxMonkeyMorningWo0D420xxx

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    Originally posted by doragon86
    MisterPopo

Just in case anyone is unaware of it, you can have 2 names. So MisterPopo could be Mister Popo. In Beta I named my char Jimmy Mac but I won't be using that for live.

Gonna go Irathient so I need something that sounds right.

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    I'm just going to use my last name, you know just in case I get a shout out in the tv show lol.
  • lordtwistedlordtwisted Member UncommonPosts: 570

I have a few names I have stuck with since 1993. I try to use the same names, or varients of as much as possible. 

The down side, is that they have always been used in online fantasy games...so I need to put a new "Twist" to them for the sci-fi game, especially if I want to entertain the iea of it ending up being mentoned in the TV show at some point.

Not so nice guy!

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by Isturi
    Give me your toons name so we can party together sometimes. Mine of course will be Isturi feel free to add me to your friends list.image

I see through your plan OP, you just want us to drop some cool names for you to steal or add to your library. I'm onto you mister.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Originally posted by Sephiroso
    Originally posted by Isturi

I see through your plan OP, you just want us to drop some cool names for you to steal or add to your library. I'm onto you mister.

LMAO ya you caught me. imageBut all kidding aside Im just hoping to get a few names added to my friends list so party together only reason for the thread.