Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROSE Online: Draconis Peaks PvP Map Added

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gravity Interactive has announced that a new PvP map has been added to Rose Online. Up to ten players per side team up with dragons to steal eggs from the opposing side's nest.

“It’s not your straight forward PvP Map,” states Ryan Leonis Alemania, ROSE Lead Developer, “it’s not about who can kill more, but defending the eggs and capturing the opposing. There are multiple ways to win and players are going to need strategy. “

Find out more on the Rose Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    My very first mmo is still alive.
  • UnkillableUnkillable Member UncommonPosts: 123

I rarely post on any news topics. ROSE online was my second MMO ever, The Matrix Online being the first.

Adding real PvP to the game makes me want to give this game a second shot. i still dont feel anything was lacking or wrong with the game, it served its fun and simple purpose, I just grew out of the title.

I encourage anyone to try out ROSE online. could be a great game to play with kids and or Signifigent-Other thats not used to playing MMOs.

the game had great big town-gathered-social experiences, player placed Shops- offline you turn into a mini shop and sell what you select from your invintory.

crafters and people talked and had to sell items face to face. cool trends in appearance gear were present when hot items became cool and older ones got rarer.

Im off to re-download.....