Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a non pay2win f2p mmo

HikaruuHikaruu Member CommonPosts: 103
Fantasy, anime, w.e style doesn't particularly matter. Id like something with dungeons/raiding. Pref only cosmetic items in cash shop, or even exp boosters and things like that are ok. Just don't like games where people can spend real money for better gear and items than people who work for it.

Comments

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Non-p2w f2p is an oxymoron. This doesn't exist.
  • severiusseverius Member UncommonPosts: 1,516
    OP, there are a couple of options for finding the game you are looking for.  One would be to search your local meetups and look for a D&D or WH40k, Champions, GURPS or some other table top pen and paper RPG experience.  Another would be to search for some RPG Forums, I know back in the 80's I ran multiple campaigns from my BBS: The Domain of Dragaard it seems brain dead simple to run one on a forum.  I know back in the day there was Gen Con and thousands of gamers would show up from your grognards to larpers with tournaments and more.  There are lots out there, just need to look :D
  • Impulse47Impulse47 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Originally posted by severius
    OP, there are a couple of options for finding the game you are looking for.  One would be to search your local meetups and look for a D&D or WH40k, Champions, GURPS or some other table top pen and paper RPG experience.  Another would be to search for some RPG Forums, I know back in the 80's I ran multiple campaigns from my BBS: The Domain of Dragaard it seems brain dead simple to run one on a forum.  I know back in the day there was Gen Con and thousands of gamers would show up from your grognards to larpers with tournaments and more.  There are lots out there, just need to look :D

Best. Response. Ever.