Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vote EA worst american company.

Comments

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

In my opinion at least EA is far worse than AB ever thought of being. Yes they may consume smaller beer companies in the same way that EA buys up smaller development houses but at least AB keeps those companies in business and they still produce products unlike EA who eats companies whole never to be heard from again. AB looks to bring the compitition into their fold whereas EA looks to demolish anything they touch. I can still go out and buy a new Corona or a O'Douls whereas I can not say the same for any new Westwood Studios or Origin games. AB is a savior of smaller beer companies where EA is the Grim Reaper of the gaming industry. EA wins this contest hands down.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Inbev is a great company, they do so much for charity, I don't know why anyone would dislike them, I know so many amazing people working for Inbev.

Inbev pours billions into charities and they do it without hoopla.

I know one charity where Inbev made the event possible with financial investments and I remember the representative was standing on the side, Inbev did not make a fuss that they made it all possible, never seen so much modesty and true heart.

I feel bad they were even considered, they don't deserve it after all the good they have done and do.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

EA won by a landslide with nearly 92% of the vote... LOL

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• ColumbiaTrueColumbiaTrue Member Posts: 47

What is amazing---and I mean amazing in the sense of the word amazing---is that EA seems to always raise (lower?) the bar; it really is shocking that they can still stoop lower. 

EA is remarkable for how evil and incompetent it is. 

"The truth is EA lies." - Youtube User

Sim City. Everquest. Civilization. Dungeon Keeper. Vampire: The Masquerade. These are the games that I love and cherish.

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360

1. Beer always wins.

2. All the angst over a game company pissing you off?  Really?