Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GatesOfAndaron - Through the Years

FalconzFalconz Member Posts: 1

As a long time player of this game, going on 5 years now, I have to say they have made vast improvents to almost every aspect of the game within the last year. Now would be a perfect time for new players to join up and experience this great game for themselves. If you do decide to join, and find yourself needing help, feel free to send an ingame message to xFalconz (That would be me) And I would be more than happy to help you get started, as would many other people on the game. You could also try finding me on the forums at http://www.gatesofandaron.com/forum/index

Comments

• AvalokAvalok Member Posts: 1

Like Falconz, I have been playing since a few months after the game was released.  With all the new improvements made to the game I would recommend this game to any online game player.  gatesofandaron.com is simply one of the best free to play MMO on the market for Player vs Player game play.

The server is modestly populated and several hundred players join in nightly for the area conquest of taking forts held by opposing factions.  The weekly castle wars is extremely fun.  The server has a good deal of old and new guilds, playing on all three factions such as Ministry.

For those interested in the Pve several new dungeons and events have been added, including dragon raids in the new zone.

Included is a video of one of the rescent castle wars, check out the catapults in action.

Do you know why you Died?

Ministry