Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hobbit: Armies of Middle Earth

AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,541

I saw this ad on one of my pages and was surprised to see another Tolkien game out there. I clicked to their website and before I could get to ANY game info, they want my e-mail address. I don't work that way, so I have no info on the game other than it is made by Kabam, whoever they are.

Is this an MMO? With armies in the title, I wonder if it is an MMORTS. Does anyone have any info? Game Website

I am just curious is all :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
- FARGIN_WAR

Comments

• tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73

i believe this  is a browser 'mmo'. strategy like. i've seen on the chrome web store. Don't really know if it's worth trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=61y0xtQkCPQ

• crowley401crowley401 Member UncommonPosts: 7

its a  Mmorts pretty fun one to i play it on mine tablet and its awsome but if you want to speed up things it can cost alot of money.

its ment to be a tablet/smartphone game

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,541

Thank you both :)

I thought with the premise it would be a MMORTS.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR