Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leisure Suit Larry Online?

azmundaiazmundai Member UncommonPosts: 1,419

With all of the Scarlet Blades adds going around I found myself wondering when the first mmo that is blatantly just about sex will come out? I mean I think there are actually some vitual chat worlds ... but I wonder if something like Leisure Suit Larry Online would work?

LFD tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.
I am, usually on the sandbox .. more "hardcore" side of things, but I also do just want to have fun. So lighten up already :)

Comments

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    I think it would work just fine.  Many old LSL fans out there.
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by bliss14
    I think it would work just fine.  Many old LSL fans out there.

There was acualy a playboy MMO that did not work at all. I dont see SB sticking around very long. More to a game then just T&A but ya I do have to agree many old LSL fans still around and acualy they had a new reboot to the game not to long ago with Kickstarter.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Redlight centre

If you're into that sort of thing, I don't think it's listed on this site however.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    I believe there is a "largish" part of the Second Life population, taht most likley fits the description of LSLonline....
  • Dimsum1337Dimsum1337 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Meatfest population.
  • ezduzitezduzit Member Posts: 112

FYI A new unchained Leisure Suit Larry is coming to Steam. 

• GreyfaceGreyface Member Posts: 390
    It already exists.  It's called Second Life.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    Originally posted by ezduzit

FYI A new unchained Leisure Suit Larry is coming to Steam. 

yep.  i wish they would have done King's Quest 3 instead.

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I googled "hentai video games". There are a LOT of hentai based games. Hentai is Japanese based sexual anime.

Wikipedia even has a page listing Japanese Erotic Video Games.

In the western world, I don't of many games of this type out there, though I am sure they exist. They are probably the game designers that started into "boob physics" for us all :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    I don't really care about sex video games, but I sure would like to see someone make an MMO that is more adult focused in general.  A lot of these new games feel cartoony to me, and with a growing number of aging gamers, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by AlBQuirky

I googled "hentai video games". There are a LOT of hentai based games. Hentai is Japanese based sexual anime.

Wikipedia even has a page listing Japanese Erotic Video Games.

In the western world, I don't of many games of this type out there, though I am sure they exist. They are probably the game designers that started into "boob physics" for us all :)

you really actually thought you had to spell out what hentai video games was to these people?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

Originally posted by Sephiroso

Originally posted by AlBQuirky
    I googled "hentai video games". There are a LOT of hentai based games. Hentai is Japanese based sexual anime.Wikipedia even has a page listing Japanese Erotic Video Games. In the western world, I don't of many games of this type out there, though I am sure they exist. They are probably the game designers that started into "boob physics" for us all :)
    you really actually thought you had to spell out what hentai video games was to these people?
    LOL Better safe than sorry?

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR