Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greed Monger sub forum? Is it gone?

JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

As the title says- I tried to check the greed monger sub forum to see whats new qwith the game (its been a month or two since I last checked) and it seeems the whole sub forum is gone. What happened and why? Or am I just missing it somehow on my end?

Thanks-

Comments

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

-Bump.

Anyone? I have serched around and it isnt even on the game list and was one of the top "hyped" games if I remember right.

I may be out of touch here but did something happen that I am unaware of? I have never witnessed an entire game forum being removed before . Even Gods and Heroes stayed up after the game was offline for MONTHS.

-I am very curious.

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595

Usually when they disappear from here it is at the request of the studio.  If I remember correctly the guy that started the project got into numerous arguments here with people on the forums so perhaps he just wanted it taken down altogether on this site.

Just went on their forum and someone posted this regarding beta: 

As of right now the goal is stil alpha by the end of April (1 month or so) but that is subject to change depending on the progress of the game and what HERO has to say.

Originally posted by bliss14
    Usually when they disappear from here it is at the request of the studio.  If I remember correctly the guy that started the project got into numerous arguments here with people on the forums so perhaps he just wanted it taken down altogether on this site.

Ahhhh- That makes sense. Alot of sense in fact.

Appreciate it.

• JamesPJamesP Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Yes we are still around just not on this site. Development is going strong and we should be releasing a big update tomorrow (Friday March 29th). The best place to get up to date information on development is at our website. We are a small team and just don't have enough time in our days to keep up with so many different websites. 

Company Owner
    MMO Interactive

Originally posted by JamesP
    Yes we are still around just not on this site. Development is going strong and we should be releasing a big update tomorrow (Friday March 29th). The best place to get up to date information on development is at our website. We are a small team and just don't have enough time in our days to keep up with so many different websites. 

-Awesome thanks. =)