Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just downloaded the game anyone want to quest together?

WarbirrdWarbirrd Member Posts: 7
Hey guys just downloaded Everquest 2! I'm going to make my character on the Freeport server anyone want to join in the fun together?

Comments

• TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234

Hi, I'm also starting fresh on Freeport.

My characters: Quutauk, Groucoon and Deefipac. I haven't decided wich one will be my main. Contact me in game, if you want. GMT+1 here, usually playing 14-15/18-20/21-22...

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

• WarbirrdWarbirrd Member Posts: 7
    Hey Dwarfzzz I probably wont be able to play till Friday maybe Thursday but my character's name will be Warbiird I think. Hope we can find some more people to join us!
  • TheAmazingDwarfTheAmazingDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 234
    That's great! We'll see each other in game.

My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: 5JPF7ZQ3
    Step into the amazing world of Eorzea! Use this reference code on a new account and we'll both get goodies for it!

• SaintWalker44SaintWalker44 Member UncommonPosts: 80

I feel like I just entered a time warp and went back 12 years..................

All Will Be Well.....

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will be making a toon on Freeport and would love to join you all.
  • WarbirrdWarbirrd Member Posts: 7
    What's your character's name Mannish?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I have MANY players,so if you need help to run dungeons or do HQ [Heritage Quests] quests,give me a shout.

My newest low level player is Forcedejour on Freeport,he is a Sk,but i do have healers,all INQuisitors to also tag along.

I have a pretty good grasp of the entire game so,i can also answer questions,if you need help with something.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Hey, I made a warlock named Jockan. I choose to be good so I started out in ice area.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Hey, I made a warlock named Jockan. I choose to be good so I started out in ice area.

you can quest in any area regardless of being good/evil

darklight woods is the only starting area where you need to be careful of guards if you are good

- but anyone can quest there

Warbirrd you still playing? I been gone but now I am back.