Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Devoted Cleric Montage Trailer Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a new trailer featuring the Devoted Cleric in action all around Neverwinter. Wielding the power of the gods, Devoted Clerics are a powerful force against evil. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    i dunno who came up with the slide dodge but i really do not like it.. aside from that class is pretty fun to play

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Played a Control Wizard till 17 or so during BW2+3. Played a Devoted Cleric only through the instroduction and I gotta say that the cleric felt much better in gameplay than the wizard...
  • nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    I agree with Reizla.  It's the first time I played a cleric class (which is usually last on my list) and felt that I could really kick some butt and have fun with.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I think the sliding is fine, but uses too much stamina for a class that is absolutely necessary to stay alive for the party to succeed.
  • DJMantissDJMantiss Member Posts: 100

Its a fun class, game is still being balanced though and Clerics seem to change every patch in pretty drastic ways.

Right now they are tanks that can't heal themselves well due to very wonk aggro mechanics. So we shall see next patch/test if this is fixed. 

• GamerToonsGamerToons Member Posts: 30

Does anyone know how many classes they are thinking?

I like this game but there are only a couple classes that I liked when i got to play this last weekend.

• IixiaIixia Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I don't want a video, i want a release date :(
  • budanightbudanight Member Posts: 1
    still waiting for the release date.. should be like 1 month and 1 week from now if calculated right with the tests their running.
  • TheOctagonTheOctagon Member UncommonPosts: 411

I want my mace and shield back.

This version of cleric is a devoted/holy magic user.