Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gameplay from Pax East - 42 Minutes!

2»

Comments

• WaldoeWaldoe Member UncommonPosts: 642
    All of the people saying the game looks dated must be on some serious drugs. The amount of environmental and character detail is far superior to WoW. It's not even close. Cartoon art style does not mean dated and that's what a lot of people seem to think.

I'm not even a fan of the route they took for the art style in WS. I just can't help but point out when people are making themselves look silly by their comments.
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    I wa a real skeptic of Wildstar until I learned the the creative director is one of the guys responsible for Asheron's Call and he said at Pax alot of the same game elements he learned will be in WS.  Will keep my eye on this title.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Honestly the game makes me think of Asherons Call 2 more than WoW.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com